Why Do We Greet With Hell-Low (Hello) Hell-P(Help)??.. Demon=Nomed(ication)Will Help! Evil=A*Live*..

Remember, Jesus saves. :wink:

Normally one might nod and back away to a safe distance, but the Earth isn’t proving large enough.

I’m confused, is God real or not?

Only at 4:20 on 4/20 from what I understand. Of course you might need to listen to Dark Side of the Moon backwards or something.

Including you, if your misuse of punctuation is any guide.

Come to think of it, how do we know you aren’t a demon spawned of Satan trying to misled us? Huh?

But if you read GOD IS REAL backwards, you get DOG SI LAER. Which I interpret to mean that we should be worshipping the Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Think about it:

*DOG is obvious. SI means it’s a Spanish dog we’re looking for: a Chihuahua. LAER means the dog lives in Los Angeles: Beverly Hills is part of Los Angeles.
*The Beverly Hills Chihuahua series was a trilogy. Three movies symbolizes the Holy Trinity.
*In the first movie, Chloe (the Beverly Hills Chihuahua) was abducted by the evil Doberman named El Diablo (The Devil).
*Chloe was taken from America to Mexico, a land below. This symbolizes Hell.
*If the first movie is equivalent to the Old Testament, then the second movie is equivalent to the New Testament. And sure enough, the New Testament deals with God’s son and “Beverly Hills Chihuahua II” deals with Chloe’s puppies.
*Aunt Viv was played by Jamie Leigh Curtis and Rachel was played by Piper Perabo in the first movie. In the second movie, Aunt Viv was played by Susan Blakely and Rachel was played by Erin Cahill. Aunt Viv and Rachel’s last names are Ash, a symbol of death. This is a message about how you will be transformed into a new being when you die.
*The theme song for Beverly Hills Chihuahua II was “This Is My Paradise”. This is a reference to Heaven.
*The third movie is titled “Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva la Fiesta!”. Which is bad Spanish for “Life is the Feast”. This is a reference to the Final Supper and how it redeemed mankind and guaranteed us eternal life.
*Rachel Ash is now married and is named Rachel Cortez. Actress Odette Yustman (who did the voice of Chloe) also got married and is credited by her new name Odette Annable. This shows that by joining with God (ie marriage) you will gain a new identity.
*George Lopez does the voice of the Chihuahua Papi. This is a reference to the Pope. Just as Chloe married Papi and saved their puppies, mankind must join the Catholic Church and be saved.

And the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” was not only also set in an opulent California community, but *also *had a character named “Aunt Viv” who was replaced with a different actress in the middle of the series. *We’re through the looking-glass here, people. *

Ahh, that explains it. I was listening to Stairway To Heaven backwards. Ignorance fought.

Whoa 80-90%? That is high. How did you calculate that? Are these shoulder demons or some other type?

At first, I was skeptical about the OP. But then I noticed all the exclamation points and ALL-CAPS, and was immediately impressed and convinced.

Then I noticed the “420” at the end of his username, and now believe he is a prophet of GOD!!!

This OP is something straight out of Time Cube?

So you’re telling us we must worship the puppy God?

There are, of course, numerous (subjective) problems with the OP. But let’s at least get the factual ones out of the way.

The English word “hello” has nothing to do with hell. It derives from the German word “hala” and the French word “hola”. And lest you think those words have anything to do with hell. The Germanic word for hell is “holle” and French it is “enfer”. The German word “hala” is the imperative of “to fetch”. The French word “hola” could be roughly translated as “ho there”.

The English word “help” derives from Old German again, this time “helpan” which itself derives from Old Norse “hjalpa”.

(note there are some accents missing from some of the words above, since I don’t know how to do them here)

French is “bonjour”, “salut”, “he” or maybe “allo” - Spanish is Hola.

That’s just what Satan wants you to think. :eek:

I know, right? Just when you think you’ve backed far enough, you realise he’s behind you. :eek:

actaully, it was my 7th grade spanish teacher…
WAIT!

WHAT???

The guy had me until I checked the length of the post and the join date.

I know that hola is a modern Spanish word; however, I have read that “hola” (the a is accent grave) is a Middle French word likely originating from “Ahoy la” or “Ho la” (a greeting). The problem with the Romantic languages and word origins is that it can get pretty complex. Not that word origins is a specialization of mine, I’m just interested in it as a layman. Whatever the case may be, “hello” certainly has nothing to do with hell in any language.

well - they share 4 letters in common!!!

(as for the rest of your explanation - that would require a cite as for the root/middle french thing, not that word origins are complex)