quote the post & you’ll see
Thanks, wring. It took me forever – being the idiot boy that I am, I couldn’t figure out how to scroll down to white for the longest time. My god, I feel dumb!
Just jumping on the bandwagon.
[QUOTE=Muffin]
I’m feeling pretty dumb. I just can’t figure it out. Quote, advanced or quick reply, it still insists on at least two characters, and spaces don’t count.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t close the quote.
[QUOTE=Qadgop the Mercotan]
Just jumping on the bandwagon.
[/QUOTE]
I thought you could only slither, not jump
.
they’re using the color “white” for their post, you can’t see it 'cause the background is white. use color tag , choose white , write some stuff, close color tag, post, et voila, nothing is seen.
Me, too…what fun!
Uh…should have previewed. This is in reply to Qadgop’s post.
And dang you, wring, for spoiling all the fun just as I was about to join in.
[QUOTE=wring]
they’re using the color “white” for their post, you can’t see it 'cause the background is white. use color tag , choose white , write some stuff, close color tag, post, et voila, nothing is seen.
[/QUOTE]
He’s revealing our secrets! Get him!
Look, Ma, my post is invisible!
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
He’s revealing our secrets! Get him!
[/QUOTE]
I’m a ‘her’ ![]()
This thread has been Greened by the Greenist!
Obviously, this thread has run its course and people are just acting silly. Which I strongly disapprove of.
Thread closed.