[QUOTE=TokyoPlayer]
<snip>you would expect a little respect around here.
[/QUOTE]
And a little respect is exactly what you get!
![]()
[QUOTE=TokyoPlayer]
<snip>you would expect a little respect around here.
[/QUOTE]
And a little respect is exactly what you get!
![]()
[QUOTE=Czarcasm]
Maybe he was trying to start a new thread about masturbation, and just mis-posted?
[/QUOTE]
Or mis-fired. Easy enough to do if you’re not posting it like a motherfuck.
[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
wankers
[/QUOTE]
Messy.
[QUOTE=Cervaise]
All this attitude and a lisp too. Go figure.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry to beat a dead horse 'n all, but holy crap Cervaise, that was funny. ![]()
[QUOTE=Crotalus]
[/QUOTE]
Oh my gosh, that is a hilarious post.
I think Cryptoderk is a comic genius.
-FrL-
[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
I’m busy coming up with a pithy reply that will answer all the criticism here in three hundred words or less. …
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Cryptoderk]
wankers
[/QUOTE]
Not the magnum opus we were all waiting for!
CMC fnord!
Why do they all promise more that they can deliver?
[QUOTE=Dangerosa]
The Hemmingway of the SDMB.
[/QUOTE]
Poor Cryptoderk. Tried hard. Never banned.
[QUOTE=TokyoPlayer]
Who will think of the children? :mad:
[/QUOTE]
The ones in prison for a day, you mean?
[QUOTE=Lynn Bodoni]
I have NO IDEA if they will ever be implemented. Don’t get your hopes up. This was discussed at least a couple of years ago, and I’ve heard nothing further. I’d like to see it happen, but I’d like to see a lot of things happen.
[/QUOTE]
I just refered to myself in an email as Amazing Science Resource Woman (really, it was relevent).
Save that one for me, 'k?
[QUOTE=Crotalus]
To be more succinct, you could have used an interrobang.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think we can be that succinct on these boards – two character rule.
[QUOTE=Muffin]
two character rule.
[/QUOTE]
?
[QUOTE=Puzzler]
?
[/QUOTE]
!!!
[QUOTE=silenus]
!!!
[/QUOTE]
You cheated!!!
!!
:dubious:
Nothing, I see nothing!
[QUOTE=crowmanyclouds]
Nothing, I see nothing!
[/QUOTE]
O rly?
Cool. We can talk in this invisible font and the mods will never know what we’re saying!!!
Awesome! I hear Tomndebb smells like elderberries!
Well colour me confused and hit me with a stick! How do you do that? I keep getting: “The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen you message to at least 2 characters.”