Why wasn't I e-mailed?

I didn’t get one but then they probably think that I live here so what’s the use?

Which reminds me, handy: the rent’s due.

Same here, though I use an online email service (iName), seeing as how I don’t actually own a computer.

I get the impression this is the first time a membership-wide mailing has been attempted since the change from UBB to vB. I don’t know whether that has anything to do with e-mail–I admit I’m a computer dunce, so don’t laugh at me–but if so maybe it’s just a glitch nobody uncovered before because it was never used.

This is, indeed, the first mass-mailing since the Great Change. We’ve only ever used the feature once before, for essentially the same reason (when we were cracked in February 2000), and that was under UBB. The Friday sneak-preview mailings are a completely different animal; they don’t even come directly from us, but are outsourced to Joke-a-day.

FWIW, just got back from vacation and I don’t see an official e-mail in my InBox, either. But I promise not to take it personally…

[makes mental note to be sure to put five dollars of Monopoly money in Little Ed’s envelope next Christmas]

E-mail? I’m waiting in my telegram from Cecil himself hand-delivered by Gaudere!

[sub] what do you mean I don’t deserve it? [/sub]

You can have the mail when you’ve finished your lime chutney young man.

I know why we didn’t get our e-mails: It’s because we haven’t paid our dues. It’s $25 a year, right?