Why Would Someone Write "Puto" on My Car?

[QUOTE=Sapo]
Actually, some googling brought me to another answer. The movie was Blue Thunder and the cap was JAFO which means Just Another Fucking Observer.
[/QUOTE]

And I saw that movie. Oddly, I didn’t remember that cap. It has been a while since I saw the movie, though. A decade or better. All I remember is Roy Scheider and some fancy roll in a helicopter that was supposed to be impossible. And a chase through LA’s tall buildings.

[QUOTE=Number]
Word on the street is you’re a whore.
[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

[QUOTE=Mr. Slant]
The appropriate response, then, is to start up an affair with the cuplrit’s female partner. That’ll show 'im!
[/QUOTE]

That would be Sancho..

[QUOTE=Duke of Rat]
That would be Sancho..
[/QUOTE]

Tell Sanchito that if he knows what is good for him he’d best go run and hide.

You don’t drive a Pajero, do you?

[QUOTE=ShibbOleth]
Tell Sanchito that if he knows what is good for him he’d best go run and hide.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like somebody’s got a new .45 !

Believe me when I say that I got somethin’ for his punkass!

OP, it really wouldn’t surprise me if one of the 8 year olds wrote that. It’s like an 8 year old here writing “PENIS” on the side of someone’s window and then running away laughing. Not that I would… um… know about that. Now if someone takes a baseball bat to your windshield… then maybe you’ve got a problem there.