Will Anti-vaccers take the Covid-19 vaccine?

Krispy Kreme kaved

If you have made the personal decision to not receive the COVID vaccine, please visit us on Mondays, 3/29/21 – 5/24/21, to receive a free Original Glazed® doughnut and a medium brewed coffee to get your week off to a good start.

I konfidently await the howls of outrage decrying this blatant instance of kancel kulture directed at Krispy Kreme’s voluntary pro-vax kampaign.

That has an uncomfortably k-k-klannish ring to it. :slight_smile:

Wonder if Krispy Kreme will also be rewarding those who’ve made a “personal decision” not to wear a mask when in the store.

i don’t know if I’d call it caving, since AIUI, this anti-vaxx inclusion was part of the deal all along. I wish they hadn’t included these idiots, but apparently, anti-vaxxers were too outraged to notice.

Oh, frick. I noted this:

Information has been received from from a physician concerning a 12 year old school going girl of class eight of a village

Whoa. When I was a kid, a boy fell into the local quarry and died. He’d surely had the polio vaccine. We, too, lived in a villagea village with a quarry. Coincidence? I don’t think so. John Lennon formed The Quarrymen.

Twenty-one years later, John Lennon died.

Conclusion: Villages with quarries are deadly.

You can’t go down to the quarry and throw it in the quarry. That arouses my suspicions.

Let’s go down to the quarry and throw the anti-vaxxers in there.

We can’t do that, there is all kinds of rusted junk there now and I don’t think they’ve had their tetanus shots. :grimacing:

All the better to throw the anti-vaxxers down there then!

Then their children will be orphans and someone else will have to raise them and…

Oh I see where this is going.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad fresh and warm donut from any shop (and I’ve purchased from some pretty sketchy places). Krispy Kreme’s genius is the “hot now” sign so you know they are available.

Yeah, we’ve got a local donut joint and I often pop in and ask “So what’s fresh?” The other day it was a bavarian cream, a flavor I don’t like, but warm out of the oven? I had to try it, and it was amazing.

I’m leaving now to get my second shot… since we don’t have a KK, I’ll stop for a donut and reward myself.