Will Superman (or Clark Kent) ever have gay sex?

Probably not anytime soon; it would be too artificial and gratuitious. But considering that several DC female characters are hinted to have had bisexual relationships, something that would have been unprintable years ago, could the day arrive when it would be socially acceptable to have such a storyline?

I did 'em.

“Man of Steel, Man of Kleenex”? :dubious:

Owie. owieowieowie.

Still, he’s already having alien sex with Lois (and maybe with Lana). Does it really matter if he’s with a girl alien or a boy alien? To him, they’re still aliens. 'S kinda like whether its ookier if someone’s after the girl sheeps or after the rams.

I doubt it. The “bisexual” aspect of the female characters is there (I’m sure) for the purpose of arousing hetero males.

-FrL-

“I dunno, but my butt sure is sore!”

Superman doesn’t need to be gay - he’s already Jewish.

“Sit down, Olsen!”
“No thanks, Mr White. I’d rather–ouch–stand.”

Methodist

It unlikely to the point of impossibility that DC would even suggest this. Not for their flagship character.

And certainly not for Batman. They got in enough trouble for that already.

Well, anything’s possible in the world of slash. I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Superman is pregnant with Jimmy Olsen’s baby.

And now that I’ve said it, so will it be.

Bad Santa: You’re not going to shit right for a week!

“Superman would literally crush LL’s body in his arms, while simultaneously ripping her open from crotch to sternum, gutting her like a trout.”

Stranger

“Well yes, but it was nothing compared to the shock the Invisible Man got!”. :smiley:

I have gay sex all the time! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well, recently not so much. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I think he will, but I think the storyline will make it clear that just having gay sex doesn’t actually make him gay or anything.

Could we back up a second? I’d like a cite on “several DC female characters are hinted to have had bisexual relationships”. I’m not disputing it; I just want some titles and issue numbers.

52 has one storyline featuring the new Batwoman, and Renee Montoya (possibly the new Question) – both lesbians, and former lovers. Renee was previously in Gotham Central.

IIRC, Birds of Prey may’ve also had a recent storyline.

None have been, thus far, presented for titilation or prurient interest. This is DC, not Image, after all.

Well it could work if Superman was a bottom. And you never know, sometimes the most butch guys…

Unless he also had an asshole of steel in which case…well, perhaps we shouldn’t think about that.

Scandal Savage and Knockout of the Secret Six are lovers.

Who says he hasn’t already? He’s not the kind to kiss and tell, y’know…

…Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttt…

Is Catwoman a former hooker still?
I’d be willing to bet she’d stamp her own card as “bi”.