Wish us luck!

Yeah!!! Good luck Mr. and Mrs. C!!! Keep us posted!!!

Amanda

Congrats, Mr.C! Hope you saved up your sleep for the next few months.

Emphasis on the “often,” but a case for speed: My wife and I made it to the hospital with only 11 minutes to spare before our first daughter arrived.

Good Luck Mr and Mrs C. And Baby C Mr C isn’t quite as gruff as he seems.
Keith

Congratulations to the C family! Woo-hoo!

Congrats, C Family! We want pictures ASAP!!! :smiley:

Big big big congrats! And I’ll have y’all know I was online from the hospital the two nights I was there having my last kid…maybe he was just waiting for tests to come back or something. :slight_smile:

luck.

And don’t forget, we want you to actually take a break from posting to be with baby C. You can post here any old time. You can’t be with your newborn baby too many times in your life.

And if you have medical Qs don’t hesitate to ask.

Good luck with mini-C. Hope everything goes well. COngratulations.

It’s a conspiracy I tell you.

It seems as though all my friends (or friend’s wives) are having babies left and right! It wasn’t even a cold winter in Colorado!

Congrats hun – keep us updated!

< smooches to you and the little lady >

Congratulations! Best wishes for Mrs. C, the little one and you. Be sure and post lots of pictures and tell us all the details. I don’t know why I need to know the weight,length, apgar scores and hair color of every baby that comes along, but I do. And the sick thing is I remember it all!

How exciting! Wishing your wife and new boy a speedy, painless-as-possible <HAR!> and healthy experience! Best of luck to all of you!

Best to you and the Mrs., Mr. C. Oh, and little C. Congrats.

How exciting! Congratulations Mr C! Best of luck to you and Mrs C, and may all go well.
Rose

Good luck and best wishes to Mr. and Mrs. C and to Baby C!

Keep us posted!

Congratulations!

(And I’m mailing this thread’s url to Niki, who’s nearly due. She wants to take the laptop, but all of us here want her to take the webcam …)

Thanks all!

I’ll give you a bit more detail in the other thread that I’m about to crank out before going comatose :smiley:

Well, speed it up man! Tell us all about the little whippersnapper!

Congrats to the Cynical family!

Hope all is well with you and yours!