Woman Dies From Butt Injection

Wow, what an obituary to have written about yourself. There are many ways to die, but “butt enhancement” complications is not really something I would choose to die from.

Read about it here.

From the linked article:

You know the sad thing?

She’s going to be the butt of jokes for a long time to come, now.

:giggle:

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes
My girl’s got 'em
Big bottom drives me out of my mind
How can I leave this behind?

Couldn’t she have just pigged out on malomars instead?

It wasnt due to an unsterile cock was it?

Does this death make my ass look fat?

I wonder if this will be used as yet another example of Brits traveling to the US for our superior medical care?

Bummer.

What can you get injected in your butt that will enhance it (I assume make it bigger or rounder)?? Same with the ‘hip augmentation’…I assume this is to make your hips look bigger, but what injection can you get to do this??

Curious minds want to know.

-XT

Rectum?

I’m all for those types of injections, but I haven’t noticed it makes my wife’s butt look any bigger…

-XT

Some of the news reports say it was silicone injections.

I see this sentiment a lot, so I am gonna give it an serious answer.

No. Pigging out on malomars will NOT give the kind of butt that tends to be admired in the kind of culture that likes big butts. Think of big butts like big lips. They are a specific physical characteristic that some people have and some don’t.

When people who aren’t predisposed to big ol’ booties eat too much and get really fat, they tend to have wide, flat, baggy asses that have nothing to do with the kind of big booty that people like.

Some dummies think they can buy a big ol’ round booty, but it is the same disaster as when folks think they can buy big ol lips. It never looks right. Some boob jobs look terrific. To me, butt jobs never do. They never look like the big booties I see in the hood. They just look odd. Anyone getting injections for a big booty is an idiot. Anyone overeating to try and gain a big booty is an idiot.

~ This big booty lesson brought to you by Nzinga, Seated; an admirer of big round booties.

ETA: Finagle is cracking me up.

I wonder if she’ll be face down in an open casket for the viewing, so she won’t have died in vain.

Fake butts are very common these days. While I’ve never been a fan of fake breasts or fake butts (because they just don’t feel right), I can’t argue that they can both be visually appealing. Just take a look at ‘before’ and ‘after’ pics of Nicki Minaj.

Well, learn something every day. That taste is so far from my preferences as to be on another planet, so I had no idea what big booty likers liked in their big booties. Consider me edumacated.

I think it’s more a black/Hispanic thing with the big booties. Though obviously it’s catching on with some white women, since they are trying to get booty enhancements as well as bigger boobs.

I’m also in the admirer of big round booties club…

-XT

Nope, killed um. I just had to bring closure to the old joke setup. But this is no place to be making wise cracks.

Shame she wasn’t lucky like my aunt. All she had to do to make her butt bigger was wipe it with toilet paper.

Wow. That’s a real pain in the ass.

I think she got the idea somewhere that fat-bottomed girls make the rocking world go round.

I guess the doctor should have been more anal in his work.