Woman Dies From Butt Injection

Solange Magnano, a former Miss Argentina, also died from complications of a butt injection.

She should have just bought pants, as any man can tell you they make your butt look bigger. only women don’t see it’s a function of the pants worn.

She should have used the tried and true method of ass-enhancement and squeezed out a couple of kids…

She was just feeling cheeky…

Perhaps she was a crack addict?

Here’s the one about the young starlet that had her cheek bones ground down and died during the procedure. Her mother was having the same surgery at the same time by a different doctor. Here now are two examples of a wasted life for a minor perceived gain.

And the mourners will have a place to park their bicycles.

Regards,
Shodan

Or bury her like Rock Hudson with her ass sticking out of the ground, so her friends can stop by for a cold one.

You are the worst. Damn you to hell.

Ohhh, you meant those cheek bones. I was a bit confused, considering the subject of this thread.

Yeah. My kids were watching “1000 ways to die” the other day and the whole show was about people dying in really STOOPID ways. They featured exactly such a death (quack, injecting what wasn’t even medical-grade silicone, hit a blood vessel, embolus killed the girl).

That’s pronounced Big Bootay.

John Bigboote:

“Not my damn planet, monkeyboy!”

She just liked big butts, she cannot lie.

Well, she can lie now, can’t she? She can lie in her casket in the cold, cold ground. . .

Yes, I’m totally going to hell for laughing so hard at this thread.

Not in my neighborhood. More like nalgona/nalgonita (not sure I spelled that right since it’s not something I’d say is used in every day writing :p). There are some more crude terms, but they are even less PC and even more crude.

-XT

Here is a video on in from CNN.

They are saying it is possible that the silicone went in her bloodstream through her butt veins(giggle) and caused a heart attack.

How terrible…and morbidly funny.

Not funny. Not morbidly funny. Not something to be laughed at. And since when do grown adults titter at the word “butt”? What are you, five? Modern media creates the expectations that fuel the desire for unnecessary cosmetic enhancement. She wasn’t a fool, she was a victim of the modern age.

And yes, you kids should get off my lawn.

I dunno, dude - butt augmentation is huge snerk right now, and I’ve checked out many before and after pictures and think the results from real surgeons often look fantastic and totally natural. As long as they are kept in proportion to the rest of the body. Often they use your own fat that they lipo from elsewhere, I doubt you’d be able to tell it was ‘fake’ even if you touched it.

A victim? I don’t know about that. It wasn’t done to her against her will(uh, as far as we know). How is she a victim?