Woman Dies From Butt Injection

According to the article in today’s Metro, the procedure was done in a hotel room near the airport. People of normal intelligence research a doctor and know that procedures are performed in offices. Stupid people go to a doctor not licensed to perform the procedure and have it done in a hotel room.

The woman was an idiot.

I agree. We should nip these crass jokes in the bud.

Butt out, buddy!

Looking at those photos, I’d say butt enhancement isn’t gonna cure any of their problems.

My brother wants you to know that he hopes the guy will be behind bars for a long time.

I think you’re a bad influence.

Well, maybe they only get that joke in the Eighth Dimension.

Pretty much since forever.

We also think farts are funny. Fart! Fart! Fart!

Guys, could you imagine how hilarious it would be if someone actually farted themselves to death!
:smiley:
:stuck_out_tongue:

nm

Like Water For Chocolate.

In the book anyways. Never saw the film.

Why is anyone having her cheekbones ground down? I thought cheek bones were a good thing.

I’ll bet he’ll be getting a few butt injections himself in prison, if you know what I mean.

In a lot of Asian countries, having a ‘small face’ (narrow oval) is a part of the beauty standard. Operations for reducing the width of the face by removing bone from the cheeks and jaw are fairly common, and very risky and painful.

Oh piffle. She flew over from London to get a cut rate deal and paid the price. People have been fucking themselves up to beat each other in the beauty stakes since we came down out of the trees. This isn’t any less funny than all the other terrible things we laugh about.

OK that made me laugh out loud.

Nobody wants to make an ass out of themselves when they die.

Just in case you thought this story couldn’t get any weirder, a singer who goes by the name of “Black Madam” is now believed to have given the injection.