Women living in the United States, would you date an uncircumcised man?

[Slight Hijack]

Ladies, if any one of you want to borrow my chainsaw… all I ask is that you clean and oil the chain afterwards and to bring it back with a full tank of gas.

You’re Welcome…! :smiley:

[/Slight Hijack]

^ Me, too. (Also the list of people too lazy to multi-quote. :slight_smile: )

I had a LTR with a British guy; he was not circumcised. Other than the visual difference, it works the same, so I don’t care.

ETA: said British guy was pretty cool about my “snake in a sweater” comment when I first saw his John Thomas.

I’ve never seen one (yes, I’m sure). That said – size matters, I’m pretty sure foreskin doesn’t.

“No, had no face, no personality, very dull. It was like a martian. But hey, that’s me.”

I’m still not sure why mutilation should be the default standard in the US, and leaving the damned thing alone should be considered abnormal. Weird.

Well, circumcision is no longer the automatic default (rates have dropped from the high 90’s to nearly 50% in just one generation) we didn’t summarily execute older, grown men who had already had this done. As a result, something like 80% of American men are cut. Thus, in the context of American society being circumcised is the *statistical * norm and thus “normal”. Generations have grown up, lived, and died without ever seeing an unaltered penis in the flesh although thanks to the internet I think the “never seen an uncut dick, ever” is a thing of the past for most of us.

This makes no sense to me.

You’d dismissively write off someone because they have an aesthetic preference for an uncircumcised penis…
but
…you’d still have respect for someone who told you her preference for an uncircumcised penis was dictated by a cloud dwelling pink unicorn?
We excuse way too much stupidity in this world just because the stupidity is preceded by “God told me…”.

I’m married now, but I’m under thirty, grew up in North America, and have never seen a circumcised dick in real life. By luck I’ve dated only uncircumcised guys. This is not as unusual as some seem to think.

European woman here. I’ve got normal experience with uncirc’s, limited experience with circ’d. I couldn’t really tell the difference. Penises are already so different in size, color and shape, some are growers when erect, some not…circumsized or not, is really not that much of a difference.

When I see them on pictures, like here (Warning, NSFW Wikipedia picture of two penises) i think the circ’d one looks a bit more like a statue’s, but it also looks…more painful, less protected, in a way.

wait…is that why circumsized men need handlotion for jacking off? Uncut men don’t need to use lotion, the skin gives enough room.

…wait, is cutting men all an consipracy to sell more handlotion? :dubious:

Believe her when she says NSFW people! I clicked on it and my screen was filled with dick:p No worries here but if you have anyone anywhere near you it could attract attention. Tis a shame that once again a picture of the human anatomy, especially when it’s not being displayed in sexual context, should be taboo but there you go.

I think it was partly a conspiracy to prevent men from masturbating.

Ha! Good luck with that!

I wasn’t gonna click that link because, yanno, been there and done that. But that was such a fabulous description, it made it much more enticing to check it out. Thanks for the head’s (heh) up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to know how it happened that the two guys have such well-matched nutsacks.

Somehow that has to be the same guy.

I would not date any man.

I would and I have. I didn’t notice any real difference. I always hear about how circ’d are cleaner but my Mig had no problem keeping it all nice and fresh.

Well, first you ask her opinion of turtleneck shirts…

Cleaner is not the right word, “easier to keep clean” is more accurate. That just means you put in a little extra effort, not that you have to be dirtier.