Women: share your stories of having your crotch grabbed (when you didn't want it)

If I can toss this in. Thoughts of doing things like this go thru the minds of frankly… all men. At least at one time in their lives. Pretty sick I know. But, if we have any brains or morals we quickly suppress such disgusting thoughts especially when we think of the consequences or develop a conscience or morals. Yes I will admit I’ve had thoughts of doing some bad things. Also many times when around groups of men when their has been some drinking the conversation can go downhill pretty fast however I never laugh at or encourage such talk and leave immediately.

Btw, this doesnt excuse it but I have heard women also making some bad comments about men when they are in a group and have a few drinks. Ex. Cougar women.

Thing is to stop it we need to 1. enforce rules and laws against it (ex. get arrested, fired, or beat up for it) 2. have a system so women are trained in what is right and wrong and have a way to protect themselves or report things and 3. make it clear in men’s and boy’s minds that you just do NOT do that. It’s wrong - period. If you have a thought, repress it and do NOT act on it. However if rule #3 doesnt get followed then we need rules #1 and #2 to come in and protect the innocent.