Work of art that's gotten you laid the most.

Many years ago I went on a date with the friend of one of my sister’s. The night was pleasant enough but we just didn’t connect. Just before I dropped her off at her place, Miracles by Jefferson Starship was played by the radio station I had on in my car. It was just what the night needed and the night lasted a few hours longer than I had planned. :smiley:

“Sliver”, a mediocre “erotic thriller” with Sharon Stone and Alex Baldwin. Any time I’m on a date and we decide to rent a movie, if the girl picks that one out I know I’m gettin’ lucky. It’s happened several times.

Glad that I could be of service.

For me it is probably Jimmy Buffet’s “Why Don’t We Get Drunk And Screw?” as long as it doesn’t turn into the Dead Kennedys “Too Drunk To Fuck”. Ah, the power of suggestion.

That side of the CD doesn’t play very well for me, I’ve never had much luck with it…

I am so subscribing to this thread.

My Italian sports car. Banged every woman that has come close to it, except my mother and my sister.

(Insert joke here)

“Easy Street” by the Edgar Winters. (OK, just kidding, I just think it would be a hoot if it were an effective make out song.)

When I was a young man, there was the one-two punch of “Love the One You’re With,” followed by “Our House,” both by Crosby, Stills and Nash. Or Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. Whatever. If you couldn’t nail her with that combo, you prolly weren’t gonna nail her.

My body.

BOOOO YAHHHH

For me it’s not a poet but a painter. Joseph-Siffred DuPlessis. He was an 18th century portrait artist, and shared appreciation of his work has gotten me nailed by some great looking guys. You may not know his name, but you may recognize one of his most famous portraits .

Curiously, Weird Al Yankovic doesn’t seem to work at all. :confused:

Perhaps your partner is not comfortable with him in the room?

Nice.
For my part, the only artists to who have undisputedly gotten me laid with no effort on my part are Frank Sinatra and Prince. Oddly enough, it was my dates who put them on. Every other time I’ve gotten laid any art piece has been tangential.
If you’re interested, when this one girl put on Prince she really went berserk… Totally. Dirty. Bazurk! Never seen anything like it before or since. Fond memories!

This may be a foregone cliche, but cunning linguism seems to be an art most women appreciate

Goodbye Horses, performed by Q Lazzarus. Especially when I do my special little dance.

Not a specific work of art, but being the guitar player in a rock-and-roll band has produced quite a few successful opportunities for me.

“Chelsea Bridge” by Ben Webster, the first cut on his Ballads 2-disc set.

Or, for the other kind of girl I date, “The Trouble with Tribbles.”

Man, that’s horrible. I never thought sex could be depressing , but I think this might just do the trick.

Did you get “a taste of the real world”? :wink:

I think you’re my hero. Could you teach me?

Did we go to the same JH? I had to memorize this as well, and it always stuck with me. Later in life, I shared it with a girlfriend and expressed how much I enjoyed it and made me think of her. She, in her infinite sweetness, wrote it out in caligraphy and had it framed for me. We ended up getting married, and the marriage was consumated, so I assume this story fits the OP’s topic.

Hi, sweetheart. :smiley: