Wow, I'm looking forword to this show

Looking up one thing lead to another, and then another, and then I found out about this show coming up in March on NBC.

It’s called Awake.

This sounds like it has the potential to be a really good show. Anybody else interested in seeing it?

Doesn’t sound like a bad premise, but a limited one. I don’t see how that could go on for more than one maaaybe two seasons, and US networks love to flog series to death.

Also sounds very similar to Life On Mars and Abre Los Ojos.

Yeah, that’s my only worry. How long can this go before it gets played out.

And I was kind of thinking of Life On Mars too, but I’ve never heard of Abre Los Ojos.

Also sounds a little like the premise of Goodnight Sweetheart where a character switched back and forth between the '90s and WWII.

Which despite very low production values, was actually a pretty good show.

It reminds me a little of Sliding Doors, a film with Gwyneth Paltrow, that shows parallel lives that diverge from a moment where she either catches or misses her train home, and end where they converge again in a life-or-death situation with different outcomes.

Saw the write-up for this in the preview edition of Entertainment Weekly months ago, and was wondering when it was going to debut. It’s definitely an interesting premise in the alternate histories genre.

Oh, and Abre Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes) is Alejandro Amenábar’s original film that Cameron Crowe remade as Vanilla Sky (another alternate timeline story).

I’ve been waiting for this show for 8 months.
Here’s the trailer.

Ah, OK. I only saw the last 15 minutes of Vanilla Sky.

Not bad. The trailer seems to be playing up the emotional part and downplaying the mental or sci-fi aspect of the show, but I’m still interested.