WTF happened in you life to make you such an attention whore?

Jennifer Wilbanks tells all.

So Okay, you were stressed. So you were unsure. So you had a history of psychological issues. But suicidal? Really? I call bullshit. With a book and movie being planned about your fabulously unimportant little life, “suicidal” makes for a much better story than just being lame and stupid.

A little surprised nobody has beat me to this.

Jennifer, S.T.F.U.

We don’t care. And get your eyes looked at.

Seconded. She looks like a startled ferret. All. The. Time.

Wow. Truthfully, I haven’t followed this story too closely, because it wasn’t all that interesting to me.

So I’m only just now realizing how . . . very unsmart she seems. Not because she ran–not even because she “didn’t realize she was doing anything wrong”–but because she’s a grown woman whose mother does her banking for her, and who can’t figure out that if you spend all but FOUR DOLLARS of the only money you have, you’re not going to be able to afford a taxi and a hotel room.

She’s got the bug-eyes, I agree. Or maybe she’s just constantly surprised at how much of a media whore she’s become. Beats me. This all reminds me of the guy behind the whole Pledge controversy in California (sorry, name’s skipping my mind)… a ridiculous ploy to get some attention.

According to Jon Stewart on The Daily Show last night, she’s been given half a million bucks to write a book. If this is true, it’s un-fucking-believable.

I’m starting to think that the best way to get ahead financially in this country is to do something really stupid or illegal, and then cash in.

My ex-wife suffers from bug-eyedness and it has had serious negative effects on her life, both personal and professional. Comparing bugs to ferrets is something I find offensive and would find offensive even if I wasn’t divorced.

Maybe they were trying not to give her any more attention?

I didn’t have much of a problem with her running, nor did I really want her to get arrested and charged. But, cashing in big to write a book about your nonsense pisses me off. I figure, if they still can, they should charge her with a crime and toss her ass in jail for a couple of years. Apparently, Georgia doesn’t have a Son of Sam law, so they can’t prevent her from profiting, but they CAN make her work for it.

Michael Newdow

Amen to that! I’m going to go blow the president! No, wait, someone already did that . . . Hey, I know! I’ll start dating a guy who killed his pregnant wife! Oh, too late for that, I guess . . . OK, then, I’ll get myself a TV show and pretend I don’t know tuna from chicken! Awww, shit–that, too?

Well, dammit, what’s left . . . ?

I confess I did watch the interview out of morbid curiosity.

I third the bullshit call. When she started mentioning suicide **(“And this is the part a lot of the people don’t know. I had a bottle of pills. Or I had the bus ticket. And I decided not to play God that day. And decided when it was time for me to go. So I got on that bus.” ** From the Katie Couric interview)

I was struck by her attempt to dramatize it and it just did not ring true. I mean, she’s had plenty of time to formulate her answers, attitude and explanations.

Okay - so I only know what I’ve seen on TV and in the papers. But I sense that she’s bullshitting about that and using it to hype her reasons for leaving - maybe garner some sympathy?

Well, in any event it looks like she’s getting inpatient psychiatric treatment. Felt kind of bad for the wishy-washy fiance. If my fiance had run out on me like that, I’d be pretty damned well convinced he didn’t want to marry me. :rolleyes:

The possible movie/book deal - what’s this about half a million bucks? Crass.

Blow a pregnant chicken?

Is your ex-wife a retard with A.D.D., by chance?

Heh.

Are you suggesting that auntie em should go suck an egg?

Nice post, by the way, auntie em.

Seriously, I think everybody just needs to cut her a llittle slack.

I mean, after all, she does have large breasts.

Maybe someone should remind her of her police report:
[list=a]
[li]Kidnapped by Hispanic Male and White Female[/li][li]Sexually asaulted by female: oral sex, digitally penetrated her vagina[/li][li]Forced to perform oral sex on white female until the latter had an orgasm[/li][li]Raped by Hispanic male[/li][/list]
This is someone who we should pay no attention to.

Does she really? I must confess, I don’t think I’ve ever actually look at her body beyond her eyes. Also, in reply to the movie, what in God’s name are they going to show? She had this exciting story, as noted by 5que, only to find out it wasn’t true. Instead, you just have woman on a bus and a taxi until she’s out of money. How interesting could that be?

There will be flash backs to her childhood. With a cool fuzzy around the edges effect. We’ll find out how her mommy and daddy didn’t love her enough. Maybe they’ll solve the mystery of her bug eyes as well.