WTF happened in you life to make you such an attention whore?

I want to know if she addressed this in the interview (my sanity and constitution could not have survived a minute of Katie Couric and this chick on the same TV screen). Suicidal? OK. But how many suicides make up false police reports to cover their tracks?

Jennifer and Dar Heatherington need to hook up and become the next Thelma and Louise. Imagine all the hijinks this pair could get up to.

Neither has lieu. But you know what they say about women with big eyes.

:eek: <-------Jennifer Wilbanks about to blow a pregnant chicken

…and start four Pit threads in less than 24 hours? Holy mackerel, man.

What happened to her? She ran, her family reported it, the media got involved, some asshead offered her a fat check and she took it. So I guess your answer is “I’m a white girl in her late 20s/early 30s in the USA. This is how we’re supposed to act.”

Dear Lord, tdn, that was one of the funniest posts I’ve ever seen here.

I need to stop laughing, people trying to work out are beginning to stare.

Run off with a trucker. Disappear from work and home for weeks without telling anyone that you’re leaving.

auntie em you could always marry a twee Straight Dope Moderator… oh wait… :smiley:

I don’t know what everyone is complaining about. Without the book deal, she and her husband (did they ever marry yet?) have to come up with the money for her fine and her counseling which means that they will be under extra stress in their marriage, meaning the courts will have to deal with their future divorce (and probably provide foster homes and counseling for their future kids).

With the book deal, the court can re-assess her guilt and increase the fines, giving the state more money, the husband can afford to get her the counseling she needs to reduce (not eliminate) the chance she will pull some other stupid stunt, bookstores across the country will get a tiny boost in sales when the book is published, and it will all be paid by a tax on stupidity, reducing the amount of money that idiots in this country have to waste on other stupid kitsch.

I had to open this stupid thread to even find out who was named in the title. Now I’m cranky. Don’t get out of line in GD for the next few hours.

But by God, whatever you do, get a coworker to become a Doper before you do this.

:smiley:

I’ve been saving up my bile.

[Good Mod Hat On]See, people, I’m trying to keep tomndebb from banning you, but you’ve got to work with me here. If you keep posting like that, I’m not going to be able to restrain him.[/Good Mod Hat Off]

If it is true:

Bitch better pony up that money these people have wasted looking for her sorry ass.

Fuck.

I’m 29, white, & female with bills to pay. Where’s the nearest bus station?
Wait…I’m heavily pierced and tattooed.
Damn. :smack:

Who is Jennifer Wilbanks and why does anyone care what she does?

Is this what’s called a curtesy reach around? :slight_smile:
I’m so going to SDMB hell…

That’s what we’re trying to get to the bottom of. Any ideas?

Exactly!

But here’s her picture: :eek:

As for the eyes/face, I think she’s very attractive.

It’s too bad she seems to have serious issues, perhaps intellectual as well as psychological. The fact that Mom does her banking doesn’t speak well for her ability to function on an adult level.

I consider myself “above” the media-orchestrated soap operas.

Having said that, do NOT search for “cricetus AND schiavo”. :wink:

After suggesting this possibility, I feel obliged to point out that she does work as a nurse, according to this. So I’d say intellectual deficiency is not the issue, after all.

Oh! Oh! And then file a federal suit against your former employer for discrimination. Well, OK, first file a claim with the State, and then when that gets dropped like a hot potato, take it to the Feds.

Oh, yes. It’s true. And guess who’s been listed as a witness?

But I hijack.

The point is, THAT’s been done, too. And don’t think I’ll be shocked when the bitch gets her own reality series. :mad: