Yes! His name is the same of the singer!!! STFU*#%#&@

It’s the white hair and the white beard that do it. And I might add that I, sir, do not look like a dork. I look like a nerd. Somebody actually checked yesterday to see if I had a pocket protector. So there.

My last name happens to be the name of the famous guy who lives in the Vatican. And no… no relation.

I once had a Bell South customer rep answer with, “Thank you for calling Bell South, this is Bruce Wayne, how may I help you today.” I’d been on hold for some time, and my first thought was that he was surely kidding (he wasn’t). So, I say, “As in…Batman???” :smack: He wasn’t very amused, though he was polite. And I did apologize for making a remark that he’d probably already heard thousands of times.

I also remember Paul Simon the Politician and Paul Simon the Singer–whenever the former was mentioned in the news, I always had to forcibly squelch the image of this guy singing Bridge Over Troubled Water.

• Actually, I would of went to Monty Python.

• My friend is cooler than the one refrenced above because she is a Stoner.

• Who the hell is Kenny Rogers?

I’m gonna guess Linda Fiorentino. (No need to answer if you value your anonymity.)

In 7th grade I brought a book about my then musical hero, Glenn Miller, to school for quiet reading time. A girl in my homeroom commented that her mother’s boyfriend was named Glenn Miller.

The girl’s name was Laura Bush.

Now here was a mistake on my part. Not being a huge baize-uh-bawl fan, I did not know the pitcher’s DOB, assuming he was much younger. He certainly looks younger than 40. Let this be a lesson to you: Stripes and polka dots shoud never be worn together. And put the seat down when you’re done!

http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

SNL once had an opening where both Paul Simons showed up to be the guest host.

That’s pretty good. I guess I’m not as unique as I thought!

Fool! For famous people, that option is only available to British Actors. All other famous Ken/Kenny/Kenneth’s must be ‘Kenny’. I wanted to be a Ken when my fame grew to world-wide proportions, but it still hasn’t reached that yet. Maybe if I sold out…

[Paul Harvey]And Now You Know…

…The Rest Of The Story![/PH]

:smiley:

In the course of my travels, I have met three different guys all named Michael Jackson. I feel sorry for them these days.

I also talked to Lisa Simpson on the phone once.

I’m an Eddie Murphy (well, my father is Eddie, I’m just Ed, or Ted [though I HATE Ted] around the family.) Working in a supermarket, with your name being paged regularly, during the 80s was certainly interesting. I’d be happy to have just a few of his paychecks.

My best man is Matt LeBlanc. Matt is ironically from the same town as the famous one, and they had some friends in common. Folks got considerably more excited about the “other” Matt arriving to a party.

Yes, as always, he was prepared :smiley: