You just won your dream car! Taxes paid and everything! What kind of car is it?

A 1961Ferrari 250GT California.

Or this one.

Or a 1970 Hemi 'Cuda. Plum Crazy Purple, of course.

Or any Ferrari.

Or the Hemi 'Cuda.

1987 Buick GNX

OR:

1970 Plymouth Superbird

Hehe. Hemi-cudas and Grand Nationals were a few of the ones I was thinking of in the shower this morning. That and a '67 Camaro, tubbed out with Mickey Thompsons, huge headers, and a slap shifter. Mmmmm, power.

I’ll take a 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo. All the car I could ever need.

Till I get married, of course.

I’ve always been a huge fan of the Ferrari 360 Modena

No votes yet for the Batmobile? I don’t really care which one.

How about a 1955 Porsche Spyder? Every once in a while, I start to convince myself that one of the Beck Motorsports reproductions would be a good idea, since the real thing is beyond my means.

Um… Mazda 3, hatchback. No, really. I rarely drive because I bike everywhere. I love the versatility of a hatchback, being small but handy for cargo, and I rented one once and loved it. It would be just right for the city. I really want one!

I haven’t picked out the model of my dream car yet, but I suspect it’ll arrive in a plastic bubble with a cardboard backing.

I’ve always been kind of a Maserati guy.

I had a nice conversation with an older guy driving a beautiful, red original about 6 weeks back when we pulled up to a light and compared notes. Jeez, what a lovely car that was. Couldn’t take my eyes off it.

72 Cutlass convertible for me. Not necessarily a 442 - the rocket 355 is plenty.

Or just about any Dusenberg.

Oh yes. They say their next trick will be an affordable sedan – I can’t wait for that. In the meantime, the Chevy Volt looks really promising.

My dream car changes on about a weekly basis. Right now, it’s a '32 Ford roadster. Or maybe, just for the rarity and to express my love for my hometown, a Moon.

Now you’re going to laugh at me.

An X-19 (but blue) or a 69 Mustang. Convertible.

1981 Honda Civic Station Wagon. EK1 motor, 5speed manual. Green with tan interior.
That car got 30mpg uphill, downhill sideways. Could seat 4 if needed. Lots of space.

I want it back(without the rust)

I see that Maybachs have been mentioned. I would like an Exelero, thankyouverymuch.

Built to order for a measly $8 million.

What the hell, Mel? My post vanished…
Sweet! The new Maybachs are indeed nice. I kind of feel that Maybach has what Rolls lacks. You know, since I drive a Toyota and am so familiar with them.
The old towncars had, IIRC, open cockpits. Since my wife gets carsick in the backseat, I could have a hot little Lebanese woman driving whilst I luxuriated in the back… Yeah!

Hmmm… Assuming I can keep my Pathfinder……(if I can’t, I’d just get a new one)

It sure would be nice to replace my plow truck with a new one. UNIMOG. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

I want a TerraWind, a luxury amphibious motor coach/yacht…

1966 Pontiac GTO convertible, as shown here:

I still want that Ariel Atom. :smiley: