You know what???? My life is fucking good right now

How God Damned hard is that to understand that? I am doing great, my life is fucking great, I am enjoying it all. Why is that so God Damned hard to understand? Why did I post this here? Because of the outcropping of assholes that can’t handle my easy fucking lifestyle. Finally I am giggling over the strangest shit…but I am finally happy!

Get off my ass about it already. I know I have privis that you don’t. < snicker >, part of being a rich man’s daughter, so kiss my ass < snort >. Daddy takes me to places you can’t get into, ask Mr Cynical and Lexicon, they know it even though they don’t like me. I hardly work, this is my curse, my life. But I love not “having to work” but I do work out of boredom. This makes my fucking day because of someone here probably can’t handle this. I am no person’s slave, not even my own. This is too fucking cool. I have put in my dues, hard and pain the ass dues, but now I can really focus on what I want to be, a slacker and daddy carries the “slack.”
< gonna spend a day with her ability to not have to worry about money, like it’s anything new. >

For a certain person…You know who you are, I got daddy’s money to help me make me who I wanna be, he has always pushed me. Fuck you…I got more than you and you know who you are…for the rest of my friends, it’s not you, it’s the assholes that can’t handle me or respect me…for the rest of you I have the most respect, for “him” I don’t.

God Damned, life is fucking good…I couldn’t ask for a better life style. I couldn’t, I really couldn’t.

Why this is in the Pit I spose because I am at the top of the world and there are a few of you that are wanting to bringing me down yet somehow, this aint gonna happen, I am happier than I have been in months…but some asshole will be along to bring it to Pit levels.

What I say to this, techchick68 is – YAY! You’re happy! You’re happy with ATTITUDE!

(And your attitude is what I admire you for most. Long may you post!)

[sub]I’ll hustle back to my corner, now.[/sub]

…so, uh, could you loan me fifty bucks? I’ll get it back to you after payday, I promise.

I’m happy, too.

You hear me, motherfuckers? I said I’m happy.

I’M FUCKING HAPPY, DAMMIT! I don’t care what you say; I’m so happy. Whoopie, what a happy life!
Oh, sorry about your shirt collar. I’ll let go now.

Happily.

:):D:)

Your life is so good you need to gloat? That’s attractive.

Isn’t the manic phase a wonderful thing?

Mr. Cynical asked me to tell you to go fuck yourself for invoking his name yet again.