You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

So I’d been talking to this human friend of mine who said it would be best to leave this place. Said I could lurk for a while(?) but then I should just leave. Took a week. I’m back. Miss me?

Love Always,
GOD

Nice to know I’m loved :slight_smile:

All right, You damn you, I missed you - but I miss TennHippie more.

GOD, I never said you could come back. Take another week lest you incur my wrath.

Cessandra

My Homepage Updated 9/30/99!
The RHPS: Website For Virgins Updated 9/28/99!

It’s the Second Coming! Hallelujah!

Omniscient and GOD are both back around the same time. interesting.

Chief Scott’s been sighted too. What’s next, ARG? Wouldn’t it be a riot if he came back enlightened and open-minded? (I don’t know, a head injury. I can’t figure everything out.)

Or even long-lost Quadell… Perhaps someday he’ll recover from the- the incident that I will never, ever mention, lest we have another horrible 7,000 threads about it.

The Ai\ Yue- Ha
FAQ:

1. Eye You-way Han
  2. It’s Chinese.
  3. The symbols are tone marks.
  4. No, I wasn’t drunk when I registered.
  5. Just call me John, OK?

God went away, but Satan hung around. Figures.

Sure wish Quadell would come back. And Papabear would show up in some place besides “Comments” and “Mailbag”. Especially in the BBQ Pit - they were both such talented flamers!

BTW, nice to have you back, God. Hope you had a nice vacation. Check out Satan’s work in your absence in the “Words ending with -a” thread.

I have as much authority as the Pope; I just don’t have as many people who believe it! - George Carlin

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head…ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m here. Just basking in GOD’s glow. Or is GOD chillin’ in my shadow?

You were gone?

Millions long for immortality, yet don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Geez, it was a joke.

You didn’t have to kill my goldfish.

Millions long for immortality, yet don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Welcome back!

Yer pal,
Satan

Well, now that you’re back I can continue on denying that you exist.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Yesterday upon the stair
I saw a man that wasn’t there.

He wasn’t there again today.
I wish that man would go away.