You theiving cunt

Maureen , you are to be truly loved!

You rude little thing, you!

Whom is this woman related to and/or blowing, that she still holds employment with your company?

Maureen , you are to be truly loved!

You rude little thing, you! :smiley:

What really makes it funny, though, is that she gives the whole game away by running around caling it “her stereo”. If she’d been slicker, she might have gotten away with it, or at least noone would have known. But she keeps going nuts over it.

Great job, Maureen.

Far too often, people get away with shit like this because no-one has the guts to stand up to them. Good to see one stupid cow get her comeuppance.

Elliot won a prize.

Elliot was not there to claim the prize.

TC got greedy, and playing “Possession is 9/10ths of the law” decided to stow the prize under her desk and wave a gift certificate that she won in Elliott’s face, hoping to distract him from the fact that she appropriated his fairly won prize, which she wanted and didn’t want him to have.

This wasn’t a case of “Oh, trade ya!” at the time of the prize giveaway. This is a case of TC wanting something that wasn’t hers and taking advantage of Elliot’s absence.

Very sneaky, to say the least.

Funny you should mention that. Because according to her, I’m blowing Paul. That’s why I didn’t get into trouble.

I think he should offer to trade her the old boom box for the $20.00 gift certificate. Sounds about right to me.

Good job!

[Hijack] Is this the tax system that caps SS tax at $90K and where people who earn a wage page higher tax rates than people who collect capital gains or dividends?[/Hijack]

Since she does report to you and it was a company-sponsored event, how come you haven’t had a talk with her about her work ethics? If she is willing to screw a co-worker, what might she do to the company? Be doing to the company now?

Methinks you should consider taking steps to remove her. From what you’ve posted, there has been ample grounds for years to can her.

This is so horribly delicious I can’t even stand it.

So what would she have done if Elliott had been there to actually claim his prize? Would she have followed him around and badgered him to swap prizes?
What a bitch.

HA!

You know, someone should say to her “Hey, if you’re really nice about it, maybe Elliot will lend you his old one. After all, if it was good enough for him, it’s good enough for you.” It’s surprisingly quite irritating to people who are TCs. And fun for everyone else to watch! Whee!

Or maybe she could buy the old one off of him for say… a $20 gift certificate?

Ooh, I like it. Only he has to do it just right:

“Hey, Joan, I thought about it, and I changed my mind. You still wanna trade your gift certificate for my boombox? Lemme have the gift certificate, and I’ll bring the boombox up.”

He, of course, brings the crappy boombox up, and acts all innocent if she gets mad about it.

Daniel

(I’ll learn to preview,** Cheez_Whia**) :wink:

Heh. Print this thread out and put it on her desk. Anonymously.

You’re her supervisor? Time to let her go.

At the least keep this crap in writing.

Seriously, couldn’t she just [url=“http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5726217&type=product&productCategoryId=cat03061&id=1062198077856”]buy[/url her own?

Gack…

buy

Fuckin’ A! That’s gotta be the wierdest aspect of the whole thing. Not the most outrageous aspect, mind you, but the wierdest. As your link shows, boomboxes are dirt cheap nowadays; why the hell get so worked up?

PS – Anybody else see the link “Protect Your Investment” on that page? Speaking of wierd shit, who the hell buys an extended service plan for a $20 boombox?