You want fries and a larger towel with that?

A couple pranksters went through the McDonalds drive thru buck nekkid.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Naturally the local law didn’t see the humor and arrested them.

IMHO I can’t see how the charge can stick. How much can you see in a dark car at 2 AM? People are sitting and their private bits are in the shadows. The woman’s tits were all that were probably visible.

I would have LMAO if I was working that window and certainly not called the fuzz. Hell, I would have thanked them for giving me a good laugh on my graveyard shift.

As long as his Whopper was wrapped, and she didn’t try to eat it inside the McDonalds, I don’t see a problem. :slight_smile:

You’d think they’d be used to seeing McNuggets.

But the thing is that there are a lot of nut jobs out there. They often start their program with nudity. Whenever strange behavior occurs, it produces anxiety for a late night worker, especially young ones who don’t know what to expect and how to handle it. So the culprits deserve what they get, which will be very meager.

The thing is, in some situations you can’t tell if it is a couple of college kids playing a stupid prank or a couple of perverts using you for their foreplay.

Legally, I don’t think “how much you can see” enters into it. the charge is ‘public indecency’; they were out in public, in an unclothed , therefore indecent state. Seems like an easy case to prove. Especially since most McDonalds drive-thru’s have closed-circuit cameras.

Agree, which is why I would always assume the former.

I think you mean his Big Mac.

Nope, I meant Whopper. People don’t look at you funny if you eat a Big Mac inside McDonald’s. :slight_smile:

I think they might beat the charges. Illinois Penal Code (Sec. 11‑30. Public indecency) prohibits “lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of the person.”

So the DA’s going to have to show the couple did it to get off rather than as a prank.

As an adult, that’s easier to do. I bet that a teenage girl might be more inclined to think the latter and feel threatened by it, though. My daughter is getting close to fast-food working age, and I wouldn’t want her to have to deal with that. There are a lot of “creepers” out there.

I totally see where you’re coming from, but I think your solution is really part of the problem by teaching the daughter than there is even any need to “deal with” anything in the first place. I’m not a parent, but I’d like to think that if I had a son or daughter, I’d want them to just let these sorts of things go with a chuckle rather than giving them the feeling that they should always have their finger near the 911 speed-dial button on the phone.

I don’t mean to turn this into a parenting discussion, I know there are as many different views on parenting as there are parents.

It was clearly a titillating affair.

Actually, I was basing my reply more on how I myself would have felt at a young age, when I didn’t have as much life experience dealing with these sorts of things (as Al Bundy mentioned above.) And the late-night aspect has a lot to do with it, too. In broad daylight, with more management, etc. around, things would likely be a little different. I’m not sure I would have called 911, but I probably would not have found it funny. I’d be more likely to find it funny now. I guess nudity has become much less sexual over time in my mind.

I guess I only brought my daughter up because it’s an illustration of how young some of these fast food workers are, and, yes, as a parent, it’s a situation I’d rather she not have to deal with that young, in an ideal world. I want her to trust her instincts, and if her instincts tell her to call 911 on the creepy naked couple in the drive-thru at 2 am, I would support her in that. (I would also support her not doing that, especially if they did not tip off the “creep” factor.)

…yes but a quarter pounder? with cheese? :eek:

Heh heh heh.

A friend in Germany works evenings at a gas station and they sell the usual stuff inside - chips, candy, beer, cigarettes, etc.
One night there were about four or five people in there to pay for their gas and pick up a few things and in comes a guy, totally nude.
He paid cash for the gas and then left.
My friend, and the others in the gas station, all just laughed.

I think a lot would depend on where they hit on the creepy meter.