[QUOTE=Darwin’s Finch]
Or, my personal favorite,
“Take that, Causality!”
[/QUOTE]
Better yet: it’s “Choke on that, causality!”
[QUOTE=Darwin’s Finch]
Or, my personal favorite,
“Take that, Causality!”
[/QUOTE]
Better yet: it’s “Choke on that, causality!”
Futurama has some of the best sign jokes ever. For example, in “Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?” they show Amy working out on a"kegelsizer" machine.
Beyond signs, songs are top-notch hilarity. “Oopma loompa. Dunkity darmed guards” or “Clobberella will beat you up. Who she’s beating up? You!”
[QUOTE=Emilio Lizardo]
In “The deep south” the professor accidentaly douses himself in fish phermones, and Zoidberg prompty starts sucking on the profs head, saying “I am SO into you.” Still makes me laugh thinking about it.
[/QUOTE]
Anything with Zoidberg looking “seductive” makes me laugh, really.
From the ep. where Bender becomes an Ultimate Robot Fighter:
The Prof. is using his “reading glasses” to read the program, but they poke through the paper and he ends up gazing at Zoidberg.
“Dr. Zoidberg, there’s a lovely picture of you in here!”
The come-hither look on Dr. Z’s face is priceless.
“First, we’ll need a guinea pig”
“Friends, help, a guinea pig tricked me!”
[QUOTE=badbadrubberpiggy]
From “Roswell that End’s Well”:
[/QUOTE]
Great guinea pig of Winnipeg, are y’all forgetting the best moment from that episode!
(Examining the contents of Zoidberg’s stomach)
Doctor: A deviled egg.
ssllluuuuuurrp slurp slurp slurp
Doctor: The same deviled egg.
“Turns out it’s man.”
[QUOTE=Miller]
“Turns out it’s man.”
[/QUOTE]
“Hey, look at that weird mirror.”
“Cursed by his own hubris.”
[QUOTE=Robot Arm]
Great guinea pig of Winnipeg, are y’all forgetting the best moment from that episode!
(Examining the contents of Zoidberg’s stomach)
Doctor: A deviled egg.
ssllluuuuuurrp slurp slurp slurp
Doctor: The same deviled egg.
[/QUOTE]
I prefer:
Truman: What’s your mission. Are you planning to make some king of alien-human hybrid?
Zoidberg: Are you coming on to me?!
Truman: Hot crackers, I take exception to that!
Zoidberg: I’m not hearing a ‘noooo’!
[QUOTE=bouv]
Fry: I just made out with that radiator women from the radiator planet.
Leela: Fry, that’s a radiator.
Fry: Oh…in that case, is there a burn ward within ten feet of here?
[/QUOTE]
Someone once pointed out on this board that, in “The Sting”, you can see the radiator attending Fry’s funeral, with all his other ex-girlfriends. Now THAT is following through with a joke!
I like one moment from the “superhero” episode, when they’re figuring out their new powers:
Leela: “‘Super speed’.” (she and Fry zip around the spaceship bay) “Yep. ‘Ability to command sea creatures’.”
Fry: “Hey Zoidberg, get in here!”
Zoidberg: (offscreen, distant) “Screw you!”
Fry: “Don’t got that one.”
Lately I’ve developed a soft spot for Scruffy, the janitor. Especially the way he always refers to himself in third person.
Leela: “We’ve never seen you before.”
Scruffy: “Scruffy ain’t never seen you before neither.”
And Scruffy reading the porn mag while the ship’s boiler threatens to explode.
Scruffy: “Scruffy’s gonna die the way he lived.” (licks thumb, turns page)
“Scruffy’s wheelin’ in a large pill.”
“Scruffy’s gonna get one a them three hundred dollar haircuts. This one has lost its pizazz.” And the next time we see him, he has a funky spiked pink hairstyle.
[QUOTE=AmericanMaid]
Beyond signs, songs are top-notch hilarity. “Oopma loompa. Dunkity darmed guards” or “Clobberella will beat you up. Who she’s beating up? You!”
[/QUOTE]
Check out Superking!
With all the powers of a king
And all the powers of Superman.
Also, he’s a robot!
[QUOTE=AmericanMaid]
Futurama has some of the best sign jokes ever. For example, in “Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?” they show Amy working out on a"kegelsizer" machine.
Beyond signs, songs are top-notch hilarity. “Oopma loompa. Dunkity darmed guards” or “Clobberella will beat you up. Who she’s beating up? You!”
[/QUOTE]
Check out Superking!
With all the powers of a king
And all the powers of Superman.
Also, he’s a robot!
I’m a huge Zap Branigan fan. Like him, my bedroom is called the “Love-nasium”
Fry explaining the failure of their plan against the Trekkie alien: “It’s like a balloon and then… something bad happens!”
Leela: “Didn’t you have ads in the 20th century?”
Fry: “Well sure, but not in our dreams! Only on tv and radio…and in magazines…and movies. And at ball games, on buses, and milk cartons, and t-shirts, and bananas, and written on the sky. But not in dreams! No sirree.”
Kif: Sir, it’s an emergency.
Brannigan: Come back when it’s a catastrophe.
[QUOTE=msmith537]
Bender as a Pharoh on the Egyptian planet was great too
[/QUOTE]
Bender: Why aren’t you working?
Slave: We ARE!!
Bender: I meant “…yourself to death”!
From a different episode:
Robot Hobo: You’d make a great RoBo
Bender: What the Hell did you call me?!
RH: RoBo…Robot Hobo
Bender: Ooooohhh..I thought you said RoMO!
HERMES: Sorry. I spent all day putting my office
in order. Now I got to go home and relax
the traditional Jamaican way - a glass
of warm milk and good night sleep.
FRY: Jamaican? I thought you were some kinda
outer space potato man.
[QUOTE=mobo85]
Check out Superking!
With all the powers of a king
And all the powers of Superman.
Also, he’s a robot!
[/QUOTE]
Jimmy cracked corn, and I don’t care,
Jimmy cracked corn, and I don’t care,
Jimmy cracked corn, and I don’t care,
Take that you stupid corn!
" Now Zoidberg is the popular one!"
[QUOTE=MrDibble]
" Now Zoidberg is the popular one!"
[/QUOTE]
“Yes, let’s all pay attnetion to Zoidberg.”
Then there is some mumbling as Amy, Hermes, and Farnsworth talk to Zoidberd, and the last word we hear is Hermes saying 'carpace."
“Oh, you know…”
Just the way we hear the word carapace cracks me up.
GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE MOMENT IS!
Hint: it’s been posted. Twice.
All glory to me!
[QUOTE=Hypno-Toad]
All glory to me!
[/QUOTE]
Eh, you’ve been going downhill since season 3.
[QUOTE=Hypno-Toad]
GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE MOMENT IS!
Hint: it’s been posted. Twice.
All glory to me!
[/QUOTE]
<Hedonism-Bot-Ish> how decadently predictable!</Hedonism-Bot-Ish>