Your favorite Youtube video (new thread)

Hysterical.

Hysterical.

Holy cow! That reaches new levels of craptastic!
You’ve got to give it to Voight, he makes the most of what he’s given there.

From the 90’s TV show “In Living Color”:

Homey The Clown: Homey and Son

Homey and son get together thanks to a social worker.

“The bitch finally tracked me down!”. I always liked “The Man’s Monopoly” bit:
***Homey: *** “I’ll be the chewed gum you will be the Cheeto.”

Homey: You landed on Bobo’s Park Place!

Homey Jr.: I’m gonna buy it!

Homey: Now how can you buy it if you only are making minimum wage and you have a wife and two kids and The Man is raising your rent?

**Homey Jr: ** I don’t know!

Homey: Exactly, so you go to jail! [Moves cheeto game piece to the jail spot]
(with Jim Carrey being hit with the sock by Homey at the baseball game)

It’s an Australian comedy duo who ply their trade on the 7:30 ABC news. that’s all I know. Maybe a doper from Oz can enlighten us further.

Still…it was funny as hell.

It’s an Australian satirical duo, Clarke and Dawe. Lots of clips on YouTube (for example).

John Clarke was a well known New Zealand comedian, and he then moved to Australia and became even more successful. They do those political satire sketches every week on (Australian) ABC TV’s 7.30 Report.

They’re more widely known for the show The Games, a mockumentary covering the preparation of the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000.

Every Famicom game ever made. This must have taken a long time to put together. I’d love to see a version of this for the NES (the American Famicom), or any other system for that matter.

Discussing the “Kirki”, a tanker that umm, well… the front fell off. Off Western Australia in 1991.

Kate Walsh sez: “I live, breathe, sleep vaginas!”

Mine is still “Kiwi!”

VCNJ~

I spent about an hour today watching the

“Will It Blend?” series.

Was that a legitimate infomercial series? Who is that old guy? I was just glued to the whole thing, even though nothing about the clips ever changed, except what was being blended.

I loved So You Think You Can Dance last year, and wish I had kept this performance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UarW1BjYnQ&mode=related&search=

Susan

I don’t get it. […still scratching head…]

My favorite that season was Ramalama, with the Zombie dance.

Anyone know where the music came from? Composed for the video? Downloadable?

I’m a big ol’ softie, but I seriously started welling up when I saw this.

Irv Wagner, trombonist and spoonist. You need to watch the whole thing for full effect.

Daft Punk - Technologic

Yes, I’ve seen that elsewhere and I agree. The guy just totally laid the smack down. Very moving. And the reaction he provoked from the female judge! Wow! If only I could compel women like that…