Your medieval job

Kingdomality is a quiz from a career development site, and is wordy, (and when it asked for my name and job description I lied, and didn’t give 'em my email) but might interest those out there with an inkling to what you might have been up to in days of yore.

Me? Dreamer-Minstrel.

[sub](I need to work on those snazzy intros …)[/sub]

Hmm. I’m supposed to be a benevolent ruler. . . That doesn’t make a lot of sense, at least the ruling part.

I, too, was a dreamer Minstrel. I was sure I would be a monk, or a scribe, which is more in line with what I actually do.

Dreamer Minstrel as well.

It said I am The Discoverer, which is wrong as I hate to go anywhere any more. I got enough of that in the Military.

Another Dreamer Minstrel. :slight_smile:

Ha, I am The Discoverer “Your overriding goal is to go where no one else has ever gone before.” I obviously am a member of the Star Fleet, thankyouverymuch.

i am the Prime Minister!
here’s the set…

but i wanted Evil Wizard

Another Benevolent Ruler. I’m dismayed they don’t have Dark Lord of the Sith as an option.

Neat, I’m well-suited to be the Prime Minister.

“you may be unmerciful, impatient, arrogant, impetuous and impulsive.”

White Knight

Let’s see, Don Quixote was crazy as a loon. Joan d’Arc was burned at the stake at a young age. The Lone Ranger had to wear a mask, and was a racist (sending Tonto into town to find out the information, and get beat up). Crusader Rabbit is (AFAIK) a cartoon. Great company. (1 out of 4, Don Q) I “expect nothing in return for my … deeds” because I work for the government, which doesn’t appreciate anybody (and in the state of liddle brudder, Jeb-boy is getting rid of us as fast as he can).

I’m a Shepherd. Apparently I’m vigilant, reliable and dependable. How sweet.

I’m a doctor.

It’s not entirely accurate, but interesting, anyway.

It says I’m a Black Knight:

…tis but a scratch!

I’m a Black Knight !

Never knew I needed to win so badly… hehehe. I think after having these disturbing things about myself revealed with such a penetrating analysis of what makes me Goo, that I will have to seek out therapy
[/sarcasm off]

Ice Wolf!

Send this link to Tuba Diva for “Weird Earls!”

Patty

Another dreamer-minstrel.

Let’s get all the minstrels together and form a band. I’ll dance to the music in scanty clothing to make sure we get a good audience. :smiley:

Apparently, I’ve become a White Knight at some point between now and a year or two ago–the last time I ran into this particular test. I don’t recall what I got then, but it wasn’t this.

Dreamer-Mistrial

[quote]
You can always see the “Silver Lining” to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. **

Bah.

Screw what the test says. I know that I’d be a wench.