Eleusis
February 5, 2007, 6:06am
41
Well, I hate the score.
BUT!..
If the bears lose the fucking SuperBowl , I can’t think of a team I’d rather them lose to.
I mean, yeah… ok: We ALL hate the AFC, but, then again the colts are only like 150 miles away… so I now hereby draft them as honorary NFC North.
The “Peyton needs a win” thing… yeah I guess he deserved one… but against the Bears… no.
He deserved another ass kicking. Prior to this game in the playoffs, he was 2 touchdowns for 6 interceptions, in the playoffs.
Again, if Da Bears were to ever lose one, I can’t imagine a team I hate less than the Colts. So good Going, Tony. Good going Colts.
So enjoy it, I guess.
I still say, “Da Bears”
…and I still say, “fuck da AFC”
VarlosZ
February 5, 2007, 12:27pm
42
[QUOTE=Oakminster]
I’m rooting for the Colts. Normally, I’m an NFC guy, but Peyton is Archie’s kid and a former SEC standout.
Colts 31
Bears 17
[/QUOTE]
Well done! Actual final score was just two total points off: Colt 29, Bears 17.
Trunk
February 5, 2007, 12:44pm
43
Well, at least the AFC playoffs were good.
Chicago didn’t deserve to be on that field. They would have been beat by the Ravens, San Diego and New England.
Final result, Colts by 12 points. My powers of prognostication rock!
Liberal
February 5, 2007, 6:38pm
45
I’m gonna go with the Bears. But I usually don’t fare very well on these 50/50 guesses.
lieu
February 5, 2007, 6:50pm
46
I was figuring the Bears, 27 - 23. sigh Pretty apparent which Grossman showed up.
My pick for MVP though? The field. Raining pretty good all game long, lots of huge athletes grinding it out and at the end of the game… the field still looked awesome.
The wife checked midway thru the 2nd out of sheer surprise because it looked real but was holding up too well. Said it was a Performance Turf (?) w/ enhanced drain characteristics. Whatever it was, it worked.