YouTube thread

One of the final appearances by the Wheelers:

Cyberman: “Wheee!”

Master Shredder, huh? More like Master Polluter!

Followed by Master Exploder!

I just found out today that there’s a whole genre of youtube channels on decorating cookies with art supplies. Here’s a youtube on rubber stamping cookies, but there are youtubes on stenciling cookies and other cookie decorating with art supplies.

9:43 :rofl:

One more step - our soon-to-be robot overlords have learned to dance!

Triumph still cracks me up.

Something which should interest @Rocketeer:

Incredible scrap metal art in Thailand…and check out their chocolates!

Leo P :

George Duke :

It’s not for everybody, so be warned. Caitlin Doughty is a Californian mortician, and she explains all about death on her YouTube channel. Her videos deal with questions people have, about cremation, about burial, and otherwise, about what happens to humans after they die. She does so in a frank, though friendly, manner; and manages to inject as much humour as she can (and she is rather good at that).

She also explores some taboos, such as cannibalism (the Essex whaling ship, and the South American Andes air crash); she examines cultural differences between funeral traditions, and she has herself made up as if she was a corpse, by a post-mortem beautician. She is really quite interesting, and having said goodbye to a few family members and a few pets in the last few years, her videos have helped me to understand and accept just what happens (and can happen) to us mammals after death. As I said, it is not for everybody, but if you’d like to explore further, here’s her YouTube channel:

Nice job! Thanks for the link.

:+1:

I had just seen a shorter version in my Facebook feed and immediately thought of you.

John Barrowman is in here somewhere:

Your link to the exploding whale is to a piece about the original piece. I find the latter funnier. I don’t know how many times I’ve seen it but when they show the car flattened by a piece of whale I lose it.

Death is a part of life, and an inevitable one at that.

I am not one to hold out hope no matter what. I would hope that we can live life fully and slowly grow older but still enjoy our time. My knee is challenging this.

My belief is that each person has the right to choose when to end his/her life. I mean, we’ll put down a beloved pet because we know they will suffer with no hope of recovery. However, most people are not in the right frame of mind to make such a choice when they do so. It should be rational.

I saw it about 20 years ago as a segment of a bigger program called something like,“When things go very wrong,” and I think Stacy Keach narrated it. As I recall there was also a clip of pallbearers carrying a coffin out of a church and failing to navigate some steps. The video cut out presumably just before the deceased fell out.

NOTE: Video contains some flashing imagery