"zoid" and "Richard Parker"

TL;DR

and he’s absentmindedly sucking the tag.

Phlossing.

Now I want one even more.

Phuch is the latest designer drug to hit the streets. More addictive even than goofballs or the reefer.

Didn’t you guys used to be known as “The Appreciative Phuchs?”

I used to LOVE you guys! I can’t tell you how many hours I spent fooling around in the semi-finished basement at my girlfriend’s parents’ house, while a 45 of Phuchin’ played in the background on her Sears turntable.

When did you change your name?

<sound of penny dropping>

Waitaminute, you’re not just a tribute band, are you? Well, even if you are, more power to ya.

I think of all of you as phuch buddies.

To what purpose? Why would a mutant dwarf land-manatee want to pretend to be a dog?

racepug:

You know what? Walking home yesterday, I actually thought about you, the person sitting looking at a screen right now. I thought about how I was mean to you. And I felt regret.

I wish I had treated you more like the crazy uncle who mutters about Mexicans while passing the mashed potatoes, and less like an opportunity for witless derision.

Here’s hoping you got something positive out of that thread.

For the treats! Nobody ever gives dugongs treats.

<slits eyes, nods knowingly>Clever, Very clever.

To get into racepug’s house.

Props to mutant dwarf land-manatees.

Treats, as mentioned, and also to sleep on the couch.

OP phails.

Why pick on just those two? I can’t see anything in that thread to distinguish them from everyone else who correctly identified your OP as stupidity.

I have so little…don’t take this away from me.

That wimpy bubblegum band?!?!

No, had you been listening to the Phuchheads in your gf’s basement you would have been doing your gf, her cousin, and her mom all at the same time. And her mom would have had a big old plate of brownies for you afterward.

Same here. zoid just said one thing in a short sentence.

Although I can see the case for Richard Parker when he said this:

That just makes me snicker. **racepug **exploded like a pug chasing a laser light into plastic bowling pins.

Isn’t it a little early for you to be hopped-up?