Zsa Zsa Gabor to become a mother at 94

Zsa Zsa Gabor’s husband wants his 94-year-old wife to become a mother again using an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, Prince Frederic von Anhalt told CNN Thursday.

“I’ve gone through the initial steps of donor matching and blood work and next week the donation process will begin,” von Anhalt said.

Gabor’s only child, Francesca Hilton, described herself as shocked when told of the plan Thursday.

“That’s just weird,” Hilton said.

Yeah, it is.

With an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, Zsa Zsa might not have to crack more than an eyelid, would she?

With an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, Queen Victoria could become a mother at the ripe old age of 190+

Translation: “I knocked up some young chick but I’m going to tell Zsa Zsa she’s the surrogate mother so hopefully she won’t cut me out of her will.”

This reminds me of a comment a friend made upon seeing a typical overly-photoshopped fashion advertisement: “Just because you can do that, doesn’t mean that you should.”

On the other hand, why not. We must remember that the product of the process will be a child, to be loved and cherished as other children should be.

I don’t think that counts really, as nothing of that child would be her. What’s the point of an additional egg donor if a surrogate mother is used? Don’t marry someone ready to kick the bucket and expect babies. Be honest and say the guy wants a biological child.

Wow. It’s like a human “grandfather’s axe.”

The formerly lucid mind known as Prince.

All you folks that have her in the Death Pool are just cruel. How could you wish such a thing on someone’s mommy?

If the baby is still in progress and both she and the prince die before the birth, does the baby still exist? It’s like a tree falling in the forest.

If a celebrity slaps a policemen but there’s no leg to hear it, does it still make a sound?

shakes head Dude … that was just bad.

At her age, she probably welcomes the opportunity to change someone else’s diaper for a change.

I have to go with Wile E’s premise that the prince knocked up his girlfriend and is looking for a cover story.

he seems a little obsessed with being a father again, IIRC he also claimed he was the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby girl. (remember that three ring circus after she died?).

Even if a clinic takes his money (which he says they have), there’s no saying an egg donor will work w/ him, nor any guarantee of a surrogate willing to work w/ him. Both those ladies will know his situation even if they don’t know his name until they meet him. It isn’t as though the clinic has frozen unwanted eggs for sale.

Imagine, as a 4-year-old, your answer of “About a hundred!” to the question, “…and how old do you think mummy is?..” would not be met with hilarity.

What am I missing? She’s dead, right? Didn’t she die a few weeks back? Or was that just one of the legs?

Napier, that was one of the legs. Named Elizabeth Taylor. I forget what she calls the other one.

“Smith”, I think.

Cnn’s article mentions that Zsa Zsa probably can’t pass the competency test.

Maybe a puppy wrapped in a blanket will work just as well? :wink:

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/14/relax-the-zsa-zsa-baby-thing-wont-happen/

I’m reminded of a child custody case in which an infertile couple (who subsequently divorced) contracted the conception of a child with donor sperm, a donor egg (both supplied anonymously) and a surrogate mother. The judge ruled that the child was legally an orphan.