Ask the Guy Who Won't Respond to Any Questions

Enjoy! I’m going to bed.

Cool! This is definitely my kind o’ “Ask the …” thread. Sweet dreams! :slight_smile:

So, are you that guy who won’t respond to questions? Are ya? Huh? Are ya? Well, what about it then? Are you that guy? Hmm? Didn’t hear you, did you say something? Still waiting. You that guy? You know, that guy? Hmm? I’m just asking, is all. So, are you him? I want to know, are you that guy who doesn’t answer questions? Well, are ya? Hello?

Why is it that you’re so sexy and enigmatic?

BZ00000, is that you?

:slight_smile:

won’t respond to any questions!!! How about… Can I give you a hundred bucks? Would you like a free beer? Oh, right… you don’t answer… sorry.

Torgo, I thought you were going to bed and wasn’t answering anymore questions? If you were in bed you couldn’t be responding to this thread. Come on we know your out there. Your not really in bed. We got questions and we want some answers.:smiley:

I’ll take “Are You the Bizarro Alex Trebek?” for $2000, Torgo.

Do you still have that big purple lump on your testicles?

Are you still dressing up in life-size Barbie clothes? What about the pink Corvette?

Did you manage to quit snorting pulverized freeze-dried dog poo?

Is it true you finally stopped inserting things into your genitalia? And where is that paperweight, anyway?

You know something…I sorta miss BZ00000…

Don’t use the sharp club while beating me please…

What do you think of this thread?

Do we have to guess what your name means?

This is perfect, 'cause I’m the guy who won’t ask any questions.

Torgo starts another “Ask the…” thread. this one is no where near as fun as the last one. Torgo my friend your slipping.

oh here is the link.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28605

Torgo can you please pass the salt?

Is it really true that story about Torgo and Rhubarb?

Well, how fast would the space shuttle have to fly backwards around the world to turn back time and bring him back?

• looking for a baseball bat *

I hate to ruin the thread by answering someone’s question, but I can’t resist. It’s a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 reference, based on a freaky character from the movie “Manos: The Hands of Fate” who lurched around with enormous swollen upper thighs. Truly disturbing, and thus an excellent username.

methinks I got the perfect one to lure Torgo’s sweet buttocks back here…

Torgo, sweetie, come to bed and enjoy my toothless smile.