Captain Buckleberryferry and the crew of "The Ted" -sign up here-

Our Captain!

I be the First Mate.

Join us, as have Cabin Boy and ArrrMatey on the fine pirate vessel The Ted (named after me mother)

Whahr shall we be a head’n? From whom shall we take our first blood?
AVAST! YE NON-PIRATES!

ARrr… I be meaning of course, Cabin Boy Dewey.

Sorry, mate. Me toungue’s been cut out a few times. Keeps growing back, though. Can’t figure that one out…

Ye be a fine first mate, NoClue, a fine first mate, indeed. The spots of First Mate and Cabin Boy bein’ filled, I be needin’ a fuller crew. “Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?”

Arr, and what be ArrrMatey to us? Be he second mate or swabbin’ the decks? Be he findin’ us our apples?

I’ll just be below decks then, making sure the rum is safe.

A pirate does need his priorities after all, savvy?

Oh, give me an opportunity, Cap’n Ferry, and I’ll find ye plenty of apples… And I certainly wouldn’t mind being second mate… But if you needs to give me an official title, bo’sun works as good as any… You’ll find me very handy.

ArrrMatey, ye be a fine second mate. Let’s everyone welcome Second Mate ArrrMatey.

With a name like mine, I am a shoo-in on a pirate ship!

Rght?

Peg, ye be welcome here. What be ye to us, though?

Arrr, ArrrMatey, matey!

Mind your step. The gangplank’s a might bit slippery now, with all the rum that dead man yonder spilt.

Let that be a lesson to ye: Don’t be speeling our rum!

Peg a shoe in?

A one shoe in, that’ll be more like it!

Harrr harrr!

Always good to have a woman on board that willn’t be ordering me around.

Atop the crow’s nest with you, your eyes be mighty fine, I’m hearing.

Dammit, I don’t want to be cabin boy…I want to be the boatswain! High pitched whistles are neat!

I’ll try to bend the Captain’s ear, Dewey. What skills ye be having?

Arr, Dewey, ye can be boatswain. But be sure to keep the whistle quiet when we be sleepin’. It gives me a terrible headache, yarr.

Begging the Captain’s pardon for the simulpost.

Whahrr be our gunners? We have a need for some quality guners! I cannot be doing it all all by me lonesome, now can I?

TweeeeeeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Man the riggin’!

We need a coxswain. It sounds dirty, so I suggest we choose accordingly.

Yarrr.

Arr, true, we be needin’ gunners. Can’t have First Mate NoClue all by his onsies, can we? Anyone up for it?

Arrrr! You wouldn’t be needin’ a a near-sighted lookout now would ye? I can get up the riggin’ as quick as a corvette, but I can’t so much as see the helm once I’m up there.

Mastema, ye can check the hull fer barnacles.

A fine joker, ye be, First Mate NCB! A fine joke indeed!

Yes, my eyes be mighty fine, but my tolerance for heights isn’t. I am, however, quite handy in the pantry. Might I ask for a transfer to the kitchen, and you’ll feast on fine cusine every evenin’.

Peg, we’d be happy to have ye. Cook away.