Captain Buckleberryferry and the crew of "The Ted" -sign up here-

Arrrr!!! Barnacles off the starboard Bow!!
errrrr. . . Make that Barnacles ON the starboard bow!!

Someone hand me that chisel.

May I suggest all our scurvy-dog seaman read over the Boy’s Manual of Seamanship and Gunnery, circa 1870 (a little after our time, admittedly). I don’t want 'em screwing up my rigging whenever we change sails.

Yarr.

And a bit about pirate crews, for those of you landlubbers lookin’ to sign on.

Yarr.

Coxswain? Seamen? What kind of ship are ye wanting us to have? The Love Boat?

Now, pass me the cocobutter so’s I can oil up the Captain’s back. Can’t have her burning that alabaster skin, don’t ye know.

Now ye know why I wanted to ditch that Cabin Boy position. Thar might be disgraced Catholic priests slippin’ into the crew. Yarr.

Arr! I’ll have no such filth upon me ship! Twenty lashes to the next befouler!

And First Mate, I’ll have ye know I don’t burn all that badly. But I thank ye for your loyalty.

Yarr, I humbly request to be the old, scurvy pirate who knows all the stories and legends, even I have to make em up, yarr!

GMRyujin, ye be Old Scurvy Pirate #1, who makes up stories.

Made up stories?

Yarr!

Yer in one!

First Mate NoClue, shouldn’t ye be plottin’ our course…or gettin’ another of the bilgerats to be plottin’ it?

Cap’n, I’d be your skeleton-positioner. No leaving skeletons laying around for us – I’ll pin 'em to the bulkheads with a cutlass, sit 'em at a table where they died counting their loot, and set ‘em up with a bottle of rum pouring into their mouths and out their rib cages. We’ll have the best lookin’ massacre sites in the West Indies!

Well, shiver me timbers! I plum fergot!

Very well, then.

PREPARE TO MAKE WAY!

CAST OFF THE LINES!

HOIST THE THINGIES OVER THERE!

um… I mean HOIST THE MAINS’L!

PULU SEE BAGUMBA!

GET THAT CAT OUT OF HERE!

Avast!

Can I be the exotic tattooed pirate ye picked up the the South Pacific? And is the position of navigator still open? I’ll plot us a course for the richest ports in the Spanish Main!

I really am tattooed.
[sub]Well, I have one[/sub]

Arr, mateys (no, ArrrMatey, I meant everyone.) we’ve got us Tattoo Artist and Navigator arisu from the South Pacific and Skeleton Mover Curate. Welcome 'em like ye would worthy seamen.

First Mate NoClue, find out from TAaN arisu ftSP whar we be headin’.

South Pacific?! I barely know my way around the Carribean!

But still… I have half a mind to discover us some islands. Maybe we’ll find Australia! On my charts, all it says is, “Here, there be monsters”

Arrr! Good idear, me tattooed pirateman! I’ll call you… Tattooie.

“Here, there?” Well, they’re not very specific, are they? TAaN arisu ftSP, get us a more accurate map, preferable with islands on it which we wish to discover.

Arr.

Arr! Puffs on his pipe This reminds me of the voyage of ol’ Pegleg Jim. Not Pete! Arr! Ol’ Jim, he was a cunning one, he was, and he set sail for the Spanish Main in 1684, he did. Arr! Well, Ol’ Jim came up on a Spanish galleon…low in the water, she was, aye! Full o’ gold and treasure! Well, ol’ Jim knew this ship was pretty well-armed, aye, he did. So, he ran up the white flag of surrender, brought the ol’ Bess up along side 'er…and then 'e opened up with all his cannons! Well, the Spaniards surrendered pretty quick, they did…

Interesting, Old Scurvy Pirate #1, who makes up stories. First Mate NoClue! Set course for this “Spanish Main!”

Can I be the brainy yet sexy barmaid who stowed away on the Ted out of a sense of adventure. Somehow, getting my behind pinched a hundred times a day has gotten old…

The Spanish Main it is!

Well, Hello Tikki. How you doin?