what gives women the best orgasm?

What is the best way to give a woman an orgasm? what feels best to her? etc.

Me.

For me it is direct stimulation of the clitoris, preferably during penetration.

Personally, I love being teased to the point, stop, back up, stop, and then all the way. hehe. Those are NICE.

I agree with Shannablu. However, direct stimulation of the clitoris is usually not achieved during penetration, unless you are using an artificial device for either stimulation purposes or penetration purposes. It is a rare event (and lucky find) if the penis is able to penetrate and stimulate the clitoris at the same time. Not impossible, but rare.

I’m not sure about orgasm, but cleaning the house is excellent foreplay, and if you scrub the toilet, you are SO getting some!

Cite? :wink:

How much does it cost to fly someone from Arlington, VA to the Ozarks in Missouri? Because I’ve got a messy house and would love to “give it up” in exchange for a good house cleaning.

teehee!:wink:

Read This Thread.

I think it has something to do with that…

Cite?

I’m not sure that there is a factual answer to this - every woman would be different…

Have you tried cocaine ?

Depends on the woman, depends on her partner. She’ll let you know if you can’t figure it out on your own and/or you’ll figure it out if you are concerned enough.

Um, one could always use one’s hand to stimulate the clitoris during intercourse. Either the woman’s own hand, or her partner’s.

Tongue f * * k i n g

Three words: Hitachi Magic Wand

Tentacles. Women LOVE the tentacles.

Cite?

:smiley:

Moved to IMH O.

-xash
General Questions Moderator