Anybody want to see what a dork I USED to be with the ladies? (funny stuff)

So I’m doing a little spring cleaning the other day and I come across some old writtings (notes) of mine. These things had to be at least 12 or 14 years old.

One of the notes I found I thought was particularly funny. Now I’m not sure if this is one of those things where you have to actually know me in order for this to be funny, but I thought I’d share it with you all none the less because it sure gave me a good chuckle.

Again, keep in mind this was a long time ago BEFORE I turned into a cynical A-hole due to several failed relationships, one failed marriage and basically having my heart stamped one with stelleto heels over the course of several years. (My how time changes us all.)

Anyway here it is. It’s a note I apparently wrote to myself about some girl I met named “Missy”. From what I gather, I must have been writting stuff down that I wanted to say to this girl next time I saw her. - or talked to her on the phone maybe?: (I have no recoolection of this girl BTW.)

*Missy

I thought you were totally cool.

Not only were you beautifull physically; everything I saw in you was beautiful.

I would consider it both an honor and a privelige if I could go out with you for a drink…

Just to talk about regular everyday Bull Shit*

What kills me about this is I put together such a poetic ( sappy yet poetic) train of thought, then I had to go mess it up by ending it with “everyday bullshit”

Classic.

(Not sure why I shared this.)

Maybe others might want to share their “dork-isms”

I think that’s pretty funny. Too bad you don’t remember her – she must have turned you down for that drink. I’m sure it was because you included, “bullshit.” :smiley:

I’d share one of my dork-isms but I don’t keep that stuff.

You should burn that note. :stuck_out_tongue:

Docket # 9U4R6N5ID10T …

• DALLAS SUPERIOR COURT

Name: MISSY CEC DeSIST … …: J.D. of SUPERIOR COURT

v. : At: DALLAS, TX

Defendent Name: ________ . . … SHAKES: _____________ APRIL 01, 2004____,
MOTION TO EXTEND RESTRAINING ORDER

1. I obtained an ex parte restraining order on APRIL 01, 2004, against the defendant ordering the defendant to refrain from imposing any restraint, assaulting, molesting, sexually assaulting or attacking me and entering my current dwelling.

The Court also ordered to:
Cease and desist the sending of all dorky notes, letters, facimile transmissions, electronic transmissions and greeting cards.

1. The order was continued after a hearing on APRIL 01, 2004 for six months until OCTOBER 01, 2004.

2. I feel that I have a continuing need for the Court’s protection.

WHEREFORE, I request that the restraining order be continued as granted.

THE PLAINTIFF

BY:_________ J.D. of SUPERIOR COURT ____________
PRO SE

_______Missy DeSist ___________
NAME

_________1234 Fake Street _____________
ADDRESS

ORDER

The foregoing motion having been duly heard by this Court, and it appearing that the same ought to be granted, it is hereby ordered:

The honorable Judge Joseph Wapner

BY THE COURT

_________ J. Wapner __________
JUDGE

CERTIFICATION

This is to certify that on APRIL 01, 2004____, a copy of the foregoing was mailed,
by first class mail to SHAKES: ___ at 4321 Main Street___ and his/her attorney JOHNNY COCHRANE_______.

__________meek ___(Legal Council For MISSY DeSIST)
:wink: