What an odd day.

I just drank most of a bottle of wine (didn’t want it to go bad, see), and I’m about to head to my now-gay-ex-boyfriend’s birthday party (I was his first kiss… awww), which is exactly one week from my wedding day to a non-gay-current boyfriend who is buying “back up beer” in case the sangria runs out at said party.

I’m also wearing mascara for the first time and my eyes feel all sticky-like.

However, my lipgloss tastes like cherries, but I just burned my mouth (both hard palate and edges of my tongue) on some pre-party yummy-with-wine frosted-cherry pop-tarts. The alcohol helps with the burny sensation… but I dread tomorrow and the blistering I’m sure will follow.

Whoa, whoa, back up the truck. Beep beep beep.

You have frosted cheery pop-tarts? Why was I not informed?

I want frosted cheery pop-tarts.

Are cheery pop tarts different than cherry pop tarts? Cause, really, I’d rather eat the depressed ones.

At least they want to die.

Man i wish my life was that simple. Just kidding, sort of.

OK, I’ll say it, as someone has to:

Band name!

Update: a bottle of wine, four beers and a hard cider made for quite the hangover.

However, I did get to play a lot of games on an Atari 7800.

Me too, whenever I buy Pop-Tarts they’re always so…maudlin.

I have always wanted to sue the makers of pop tarts for when the pop tart is done in the toaster and pops up, it isn’t a prostitute.
Not that I need a hooker, its just the entire concept of it all.

If you throw Jessica Simpson in the snow does she become a frosted cheery pop tart?

And I just discovered that Cherry Poptart is the name of an erotic comic book character: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_Poptart_(comics)

The URL should be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_Poptart

Why do I suddenly feel so dirty … ? :smiley:

Wee! Retrogaming goodness!

← Retro geek armed with 2600.

Me too! :smiley:

I only ever get the mildly amused and snarky pop tarts at my grocery store. I feel so left out.

That can’t be good. If they’re left out, they become stale.

And unprofitable.

I have GOT to hook up Galaga again.

I’m jonesing. Srsly.