Oklahoma Judge's Penis Pump Trial

The news has been loaded with so much good stuff lately, I haven’t been bringing stories to people’s attention due the the quantity. I can’t help but post this.

All the please not in my state posters can sigh in relief, so long as your not from Oklahoma. The story is so funny you have to read the whole thing, not a condensed version from me. All I can add is I wonder if forensics has checked for cells from the judge in the pump, since he claims to have never used it.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/INDECENT_EXPOSURE?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

I live in Oklahoma and I think it’s hilarious. Local politics are always good for a laugh, where ever you are.

Ya know, lawyers often joke about a Judge having a hardon for certain cases. Never thought it was literal…

…and if he’s guilty he merits a stiff sentence.

Here cums da judge!

Here cums da judge!

Forty years and registration as a sex offender for pumping his penis in the office? Yow!

All rise.

:smiley:

“The Oklahoma Penis Pump Judge.” It just has such a wonderful rhythm to it, someone needs to write a song.

No no no. It was in the courtroom DURING TRIALS.

Sentence? No, he’s going to get himself off. :smiley:

I think that they’re being too hard on him. Using a pump isn’t always sexual. Like training any other muscle, you have to do it routinely in order to build it up.

I do agree that it was horribly wrong of him to do it during court proceedings and that he should be punished for it, yes. But… four counts of indecent exposure, each punishable by up to 10 years in prison? Me thinks it is a bit much.

That’s not mine, bayybee!

– One Swedish-made penis enlarger.

---- That’s not mine.

– One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger, signed by Judge Donald D. Thompson.

---- I’m telling ya baby, that’s not mine!

– One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Judge Donald D. Thompson.

---- I don’t even know what this is! This sort of thing ain’t my bag, baby.

– One book, “Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby”, by Judge Donald D. Thompson…

:smiley:

From local news.

Read the whole thing. Apparantly he also faces federal charges concerning possible illegal firings over the matter.

Well, he got 4 years and a $40,000 fine.

Wow. Gives a whole new meaning to “Penis ensues.”

I think he got sentenced yesterday. I’ll try to find something to link to…

Wow. It was just on the local news as I was typing. Something like 4 yrs and $50K fine. Shouldaben paying attention instead of typing!

He screwed himself. Into prison.

Wunner if someone else there might be a-takin’ that duty over for him?

Side note: The judge that performed my marriage ceremony also got locked up for stealing over $100K from a trust fund he was administering.

Outta make a movie: Caged Heat II - When the Robes Come Off!

I remember reading about this guy. Apparently, the transcripts of the cases he presided over include the bizarre statements “PIT” (parenthetical reference to “penis in tube”) and “shhh shhh” (the sound of the tube).