New favorite commercial(s)

For a long time now my favorite commercials have been the Citibank idenity theft commercials, but now I get such a giggle over the one with the GoPhone, where the mother and daughter are having what appears to be a typical teenaged screaming match, but they’re not. As the mother of a 14 year old girl, I can relate!

I also like the St. Paul Traveler’s Insurance, where a bystander sees someone do a good deed for someone else, and then “pays it forward.” That one gives me the warmies.

I like that one too. The mother used to be Arlene on All My Children.

The new Apple/PC ads are great as well.

I love the new Yahoo commercials: the airbag that ejects people out the back of their cars; the fertilizer that brings Scruffy back from the dead . . .

“Butt-toucher!” (Another Yahoo commercial)

I love the yahoo commercial with the fertilizer that brings Scruffy back from the dead.

I love the Office Depot copycat.

And even though I am not easily swayed by cute kids there is a Publix commercial where a dad is nervously watching his son’s first soccer game and the kid keeps flubbing up. Dad feels bad for the kid and after the game the kid asks if his dad saw him play and dad looks like he’s all ready to console the kid when the kid yells out “I was awesome!” and happily runs off.

I’m liking the Bud Light one with the beers with the Anti Theft device/dye pack attached to the bottles.

“Hey, there’s a little blinking light on the bottom…”

Man Laws.

The Jack In The Box commercial where Jack hires a cheerleader to boost morale. “Copy, Ed, Copy! Copy, copy, copy!”

I dunno. It’s annoying but it makes me smile.

I can’t decide if those VW “Unpimp the Auto” commericals are hysterical or stupid.

I liked those starbucks bottled coffe commercials with the band singing a personal theme song, like the one to Eye of the Tiger.

The new ones with the people dancing down the street just outright suck.

Budweiser. The horses are playing football, the cowboys are watching from the fence, the other animals are watching from the sidelines - a sheared sheep streaks through. In the end the sheep is up on two legs dancing and stuff - the guys say something like, “I really didn’t need to see that”. Something like that anyway.

I know it’s a cop out but I love the new t-mobile “my fav” commercials. The one with “dude why is my girlfiends pix on your my fav?” Just as his secret lover ring tone plays. It cracks me up each time.

And now so you my motives are pure (don’t want people to think I’m posting for personal gain) I just saw the yahoo dog back from the dead one and laughed my… Google off.

(Please forgive spelling. I’m sending from my black berry and don’t have spell check)

Umm, that part is creepy. Didn’t they ever even hear of"Pet Sematary"?

asterion- they are hysterical. :stuck_out_tongue:

This one

I love the Volvo commercial where the little girl is engaged in an endless stream-of-consciousness monologue as her Dad is buckling her into her child safety seat. So cute and so true to life.

Or this one although it’s in English here.

I, too, like the “Man Laws”. I think all of them should get together and make Cannonball Run III.

I also like the commercials where the giant beer can crushes the guy who is acting unmanly. It’s entered my consciousness in real life so that if I see a guy do something I deem unmanly, I picture a gaint beer can crashing through the ceiling and crushing him.

I don’t like the commercial per se, but there is a Verizon commercial where some really super duper cute woman is trying to put off some dorky guy by pretending she gets really bad cell service. She has all those Verizon people hiding in the background. I just think the woman there is really so wonderfully attractive.

Yeah, that’s why it’s funny! I picture little Scruffy wreaking havoc on that family later on. My boyfriend and I were watching TV when we first saw it and we laughed and then I said, “I’m wondering if this will turn into Pet Sematary?” and my bf said he was thinking the same thing and we started laughing again. We laughed every time we saw the commercial again.

I lose it every time she grabs the hat off his head, acts like it’s a microphone and yells Dada da dadum da daaa!

Maybe it’s not new but the Sonic one…

“My grandfather once game me some good advice… Carpe Burrito.”

“Seize the burrito?”

“Is that what it means, seize the burrito? What a doofus!”