Damn the previous poster with faint praise

Definition.

OK, so there isn’t a previous poster at this time, so I’ll damn Polycarp with faint praise:

It would truly be no exaggeration to describe his contribution to the discussion of religion and metaphysics as ‘quite useful’.

Mangetout, I don’t care what everyone else says. I like you.

Martha manages on a regular basis not to offend most people with her bodily odour.

Malacandra has more teeth than anyone else in Norfolk.

When I think of festering sores on a lemurs ass, I don’t normally think of Kal.

Tristan is okay, I guess, when you compare him against everyone else in the world.

It is good to see Eutychus compose an intelligible post.

If Santa brought me a flamethrower, Liberal wouldn’t be the first person I’d try it out on.

If Santa brought Malacandra a flamethrower, Liberal wouldn’t be the first person he’d try it out on.

Of all the people I know of in the world, The King of Soup is one of them.

I think it’s admirable that Eutychus is willing to have another try at a witty post.

The qualities of Revenant Threshold can only be described.

I am not usually unwilling to read one of Chez Guevara’s posts.

I’d rather spend time with Chez Guevara than with the finest people in the world.

twickster is actually quite bright.

I lose no time in reading TheLoadedDog’s posts.

Don’t get me wrong TheLoadedDogs’ post wasn’t shite. It was no Mangetouts’ post but hey, give it a read anyway. Who knows maybe you will get something out of it. Not AIDS though, probably. Although don’t quote me on that, I am not a Dr and stranger thngs have happend before, I guess.

footbag is OK, for a guest

I see no reason to hate betenoir, today.

Mangetout managed to spell all the words in his post correctly. This time.