Musical questions that have not been adequately addressed

Whoooooooooo are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Well, my name is Dan. I’m 41. I work in tech support. Problem is that I’m just not sure this question is addressed directly to me! This keeps me awake at night…

Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn? Remember how she said that we would meet again, some sunny day?

Well, no. I had to look her up on Wikipedia, actually. But that doesn’t answer the question… anybody??

What’s your name? Who’s your daddy? Is he rich? Is he rich like me?

Well, my daddy’s name is Dad. My name, as I said, is Dan. Dad is doing OK, he’s retired, and planned well; additionally, my mother passed away quite suddenly, so the money they had saved together in planning for their retirement should be keeping him quite well (as he’s only got one to care for instead of two…). But again, is this question addressed directly to me? I have a feeling that it isn’t… so it remains unresolved.

Wouldn’t it be nice if we were older? The we wouldn’t have to wait so long. Wouldn’t it be nice to be together in the kind of world where we belong?

Uh… this one really bothers me. I mean, what are Brian Wilson’s intentions? I mean, if he just wants to hang out and drink beer; yeah, that might be nice! But what if he’s talking about romance and/or sex? I have given this great thought.
I realize that human sexuality is a spectrum like so:

[---------------------------------------]
Heterosexual Bi Homosexual

But I am firmly here:

[X--------------------------------------]
Heterosexual bi Homosexual

Given that, would it be nice giving him a hummer? Or taking it up the pooper? My instinctive response is an emphatic NO. But what if he were to bargain… what if he offered me a million dollars? Hmm… no. Say he had complete control of Scarlett Johannson, Liv Tyler, and Lacy Chaubert, and promised me unrestricted access when Brian and I were finished? N… hmmm…

Hmmm…

No wonder I have insomnia

Any others?

Do You Know Where You’re Going To?

Damn straight, Skippy! I’ve got my GPS right here.

I’m still trying to find out who wrote the Book of Love.

Forgot one:

Where do we gooooo? Where do we go now? Where do goooooo, sweet child, where do we go now?

I dunno, Axl, it’s your song… you tell me! Rehab?

Who put the bomp in the bomp de bomp de bomp?

I don’t even know what the bomp is.

Who Are You is the one I was going to mention. Darnit.

Others:

Who wants to live forever?

I wouldn’t mind it, to be honest.

Why don’t we do it in the road?

… Because we’ll get run over? Who cares if anybody will be watching us, there’s CARS on the road, dude.

Yes! Exactly!! Q’uest le fuck? (as they say in France).

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Yes, as a matter of fact, it’s 10:00 PM.

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

I have no idea. Ask Dan Rather.

Who’s your daddy? Who’s your baby? Who’s your honey? Who’s your friend?

My daddy is Tom. My baby and my honey are both supervenusfreak. My friend is named Ralph.

Oh, won’t you stay just a little bit longer?

I’d love to, but I work early tomorrow. Sorry.

Why can’t we be friends, why can’t we be friends, why can’t we be friends, why can’t we be friends?

Okay, dude! Okay! We can be friends! Just…calm down…

Stephin Merritt I do believe aka The Magnetic Fields.

Where have all the flowers gone?

Well, here in the Northern Hemisphere, it’s getting to be winter, so many of them have died or gone dormant, waiting for the spring. Down south, it’s heading into the warmer seasons, and so probably there are a lot of lfowers there. But they haven’t really gone there - there are simply more flowers there now. It’s not a travel thing.

What’s your fantasy?

Well, your suggestions all sound real good but me, I just want to be filthy rich. Then we can do it backstage at the Ludacris concert (cuz you know it got sold out).

Who put the bomp in the bomp-debomp-debomp? Who put the sham in the sham a-lam-a-ding-dong?

Um… I dunno… is that a crime or something?

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
Oh, geez, I knew I shouldn’t have treated my split ends with suet. :smack:

Tell me whyyy-yyyy-yyy-yyyyyy?

Could you be a little more specific? (supervenusfreak’s gonna kill me for making fun of Annie…)

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Ummmmm…you should try Mapquest.

Who dat is?

Dat just mah baby daddy.

When will I be loved?

As soon as I finish this drink.

Will you still love me tomorrow?

If the beer holds out.

It’s actually 3:25, wait no, 3:24 in the morning.

Some of my favorite political songs…

Why don’t presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?

Dudes, it wouldn’t make sense to send the commander-in-chief of your military to the front lines; while a hands-on approach is probably a good thing, the implications of his/her capture or death are not pleasant.

Is all the world jails and churches?

No, there’s grocery stores too. I was there just last week to get some milk.

What Is Love?.

Love Is.

So upon further review, this question has been answered.