Change your SDMB location to some variant of "I'm not voting for Obama"

Inspired by this thread, how many Dopers have decided that they will vote for someone other than Mr. Obama?

No candidate bashing-just wondering who has already made a decision about it.

Already done.

SSG Schwartz

Already done.

:smiley:

Here’s my location. See sig for expansion of the initials.

Again, I ain’t indicating either way. I’m as neutral on the issue as the Swiss are cheese.

I’m voting my conscience, and my conscience is right here (see location).

Tripler
Viva la revolucion!

Checking to see if this worked…

Yep!

Wow, five in only a matter of hours! What a massive groundswell of rejection, widespread rebellion in the SDMB! The McCain Mutiny! Woe is us.

Now, now! Stop gloating! You know the SDMB is dominated by “libruls”.

It’s not too bad, considering it was started on a Sunday night, and a holiday to boot.

When the only people on the board would be them God-hatin’ libruls!

Workin’ at them innernet machines on the Lord’s Day!
And Father’s Day, no less!

More proof that the libruls hate our Lord Jesus Christ AND the family.

:smiley:

I love threads like this one. Saves me the trouble of keeping a list! :smiley:

Me, too. Except, my list will be one of who’ll be warned because of a hijack of this thread. I think it’s obvious that we have enough threads on the board where Obama supporters can gloat and poke fun of the McCain supporters, so anyone whose appearance in this thread is due to a repeat of that, kindly go play elsewhere.

Hey, don’t mistake me for any kind of McCain supporter. The OP specified who wouldn’t be voting for Obama, and I can assure you I will not be. Or McCain either.

Fair enough, and I thought about that as I wrote my last post, but I couldn’t muster the energy to edit what I wrote to be more inclusive.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to use the “location” field to signal how totally inane I find the use of the “location” field to convey political messages, without the universe being crushed by the weight of the obvious irony. So I’ll content myself with this one wee little post instead. :slight_smile:

Hey I know it is inane, but it is a lot easier to remove than a bumper sticker.

I think SSG Schwartz’s Insane for the McCain is pretty damn clever though.

I feel like we need one more thread. Those who are sure they are voting for one of the two leading candidates but still respect the other candidate and their voters. This sure beats last time where I was in the usual lesser of two evils mode.

What do I do if I don’t like either candidate?

And a lot less meaningful! Which of course really says something. Don’t get me wrong: Y’all have your fun, it’s cute, in a “proud president of the local chapter of the Leonardo DiCaprio fan club” sort of way.

Giving it a try, hope it works

It’s up to you all to decide what affiliation my location indicates.