scrambledeggs, please, give the threads a rest

Look, I’m not one to talk about too much posting. :wink: However, it seems that most of your posts are in threads that you yourself have started. You have about 51 posts, according to your profile-and you’ve posted 33 topics since you first came here.

We’ve had people like that before, and while I’m NOT saying you’re a troll or a sock, most of them didn’t end up sticking around.

So, no big deal, just a small request. Thank you.

I’ve seen people pitted before for starting threads and never returning to them.

Now I’ve seen someone pitted for only posting in their own threads.

I’ve still not seen an elephant fly.

So wonder we’re such a small elite bunch. No bugger can figure out the rules.

Jesus, this is stupid even by Guin standards. Seriously, just try shutting up for once; you might like it.

scrambledeggs does both. He’s only posted in three threads other than the ones he’s started. He only posts once or twice in the threads he started. He needs to slow down and think more about the questions he posts.

I’ve been waiting for this Pit thread.

His actions are no skin off of anyone else’s nose. :shrug: As long as he’s not trying to intentionally fill up Page 1 of GQ with his own OP … what’s the problem?

I couldn’t help but be reminded of this thread.

-Says the man who ignores the “no user servicable parts” label on the side of aerosol cans. :wink:

I did a search. Almost all of the threads have lots of replies. They all seem sensible enough. Mainly in the non-social forums.

Perhaps you meant to say “do feel free to join in others’ threads”, Guinastasia. Perhaps in a PM to scrambledeggs. Or you have some sort of “dumb ‘n’ frosty” Pit thread quota to fill.

This is a very foolish thread.

We can fix this. Elephant Fly

Stranger

Guin, why in blue blazes didn’t you just PM him? You’ve just painted a fucking bullseye on you.

No, it’s been there for a long time.

Isn’t eggs still an un-PMable Guest?

Huh. Are bullseyes normally puckered?

I understand your concerns Guin but as **Autolycus ** said above maybe you should have just pmed them.

As was mentioned above, Eggs is a guest and is unable to receive PM’s.

Seen on Page One of the Pit

**scrambledeggs, please, give the threads a rest **
Guinastasia

Me: :dubious:

Seems like he’s making the most of his guest membership to me.

Ah I missed that. Anyway, I don’t think what they’ve done has been pit worthy as yet. When things changes I’ll be back with my pitchfork. :slight_smile:

Bummer of a birthmark, Guin. :smiley:

Well, you know, sometimes, you just hafta.

Does the OP count as post padding? Because this is about the most worthless excuse for a pitting I’ve ever seen.