The funniest thread on the dope

Inspired by the “Strangest Thread” I am wondering about the funniest thread.

I can think of countless examples. However, one that keeps coming back to me is “My bladder knows when I’m home” Sadly, I can’t find the original link and would be most appreciative if someone else could provide it.

Anyway, I’m having a truly crappy day and need some comedic diversion.

Any suggestions?

The Horror of Blimps

That.

However, post #36 in this thread was pretty freakin’ hilarious.

Mr. Happy & The Revenge of the Jilted Valentine Balloon.

Because you can never have enough Hitler & Acid Glue: Would you shoot child and kill your child in this situation?

Reload this Page Funny things said during love making/intimate moments… aka, Is that a leg?!

Cooler of DOOM

there’s some good links in Funniest posts ever, OP by Deadly Nightlight

Seconding (thirding?) this one, just because it’s the thread that originally brought me to the SDMB.

This one was fun. One of few I have ever bookmarked.

Halvsie, the two-legged dog.

Still break into loud laughter when I read it. It starts slow, but keep going.

I’m going to have to go with this one too. I’ve read it many times and actually hurt myself laughing every time.

Sampiro’s Woman behold thy daughter, daughter thy mother, & BOTH OF YOU LOSE MY NUMBER!

Read the whole thing if you’ve got time, he tells quite a few excellent stories.

Evil Nazi Groundhogs.

Yell that at the top of your lungs in a crowd.

Try RickJay’s description of his first (and only) Amway seminar.

Fine, since that’s my thread, I’ll provide the link:

My Bladder Knows I’m Home

I’m working on a sequel: “My Descending Colon Knows I’m in the Elevator with my Boss”.

I’ve never read that one. Good stuff.

GOTCHA YA!!!

And the original Hal Briston sheep thread…I’m giggling just thinking about it.

I have to go with our MIA friend ThaiDog. His threads can change your world-view.

The rock in the box: I burning your dog. has been critically acclaimed as his most influential work.

Big juicy mushrooms

Wait until post #7. When I read the original, I laughed until I cried and fell out of the chair. I recently got nostalgic and I looked up this thread again. I laughed until I cried and fell out of the chair. Again. Fear this thread!

Also, another one of Anastaseon’s greatest hits, the origin of the classic Dope meme: Penis ensues.

Looking back through the mists of time, I seem to recall that one day, for no good reason, many people throughout the country and, indeed, the world felt the need to put their wedding rings in their noses.

Have to agree with Blimps. Close second, although I can’t find a link is Elephant Proof by the same author.

And yes, post 36 is pretty damn funny!

I’ve always liked this one: Halloween goes Horribly Wrong