ask the attention whore who loves talking about himself

I’ll be honest, I’m starting this “ask the” thread for the very reasons mentioned in the title: I’m an attention whore and I love talking about myself. Thus, I will answer almost any question you ask. Anything you’ve ever wanted to know about me will be revealed.

If you don’t have anything to ask then feel free to use this thread to mock me all you want.

Are you a sock puppet for Rand Rover?

Who the fu…dge are you?

How tall are you. How much do you weigh. How old are you. How big is your penis.

So do you not have a question**?**

(Jus playin’)

Anyways, with this type of person, usually the only thing I have to say is “How are you?” or “What’s up?” and they’ll keep the converstion going from there

What can you do… for me?

Probably not very much, though if you asked me to do something specific for you that was within my means I would certainly try.

Eh, I could be better but I shouldn’t complain, I guess.

Less than 6 feet. I don’t know how much I weigh, but I’m pretty thin, 135 maybe. Pushing the big 3-0. Not very big.

kidneyfailure, though that isn’t my real name.

No, though the name sounds familiar.

Keep 'em coming.

Tell me about your … childhood kidneyfailure

Have you ever actually had kidney failure?

Have you ever drank your own urine?

Do your feet sweat?

If I keep asking you questions about yourself will you give me money ?

You’re new to being an attention whore aren’t you? It’s ok, you can admit it, I can tell you’re new.

I can tell you’re new because you haven’t started a single thread in ATMB complaining about the most minute thing in the world that could easily and maturely be resolved through a series of e-mails.

We even have one of them in this thread, maybe you can ask for tips and tricks!

Have you been through a kidney transplant?

Would you buy second-hand underpants?

No. That’s just gross. Any second-hand clothing items I buy have to be washed in scalding hot water before I’ll put them on. I don’t think doing that could make me feel comfortable about wearing somebody else’s underwear, though. Speaking of buying, I did go shopping yesterday, but I didn’t buy any underwear, used or otherwise. I bought mustard, though.

I don’t know…maybe. Maybe I’m not an attention whore so much as a guy who just likes to talk about topics that he actually knows something about and, of course, myself is the topic I know more about than anyone else does. Who knows? I don’t like to go overboard with my attention-whoreness.

No. I barely have enough money for myself.

Yes, all the time. I’m on my feet for most of the day and it makes my feet hurt and sweat like you wouldn’t believe. My wife’s nickname for me is “choujiao” (“stinkfoot”).

No. I can’t foresee a situation wherein I’d have to do that.

Never. The story of how I selected my username has been revealed on these boards in the past if you’d like to look it up.

I’ll just assume you mean my “childhood,” and not my “childhoos kidney failure,” as I’ve never had kidney failure before. My childhood was your typical middle-class childhood in the 80’s and 90’s. However, I mostly just shut myself up in my room and read books. Didn’t really have too many friends, just a couple close ones, and pretty much kept to myself. Mom and Dad got a divorce when I was young…that really hurt. Luckily, I was able to have a good, fulfilling relationship with both of them even after they both remarried.

Uh, no. My kidneys seem to be working fine thus far.

Could you please direct me to a more interesting thread?

This is contradictory. :stuck_out_tongue:

I could but I wont

When did you first realize how awesome you were?