Does anyone know if I'm still married???

I know it’s been a really long time since I posted. My real life was requiring some maintenance.
Now that I’m back I was just wondering if Crunchy Frog has filed for an annulment on the grounds of “abandonment”? I noticed he mentions his other wives in his sig. I think I’ve been replaced.
Any information would be helpful.

little*bit how are you? What’s been going on, how’s things. I didn’t officially divorce you or anything, but you hadn’t been around in a loooooooong time and there was this virtual wedding booth going on, and so I got remarried. At one time I had 5 virtual wives, but that was a bit excessive, so three of the wives had to go. I didn’t know what had happened to you (I had thought of having you virtually declared dead) so I went ahead and took you off my sig.

As my very first virtual wife, though, I have no problem remaining married to you, but I don’t know how my other two wives would feel about that. :smiley:

Will you mary me Lil’ Bit?

:::: gets down on one knee and gives Lil’ Bit a 5k diamond ring ::::

:smiley:

Damn, Tassie, can’t you even wait till we divorce or something?

Oh, I guess I’m not the one to talk about such things…

I’ve had a strange couple of months. Spent some time in Vegas. Moved again (though still in Michigan). Typical insanity.

It’s good to know I don’t have to return all the presents we got. And as for the other wives, I’m pretty sure they’ll be understanding. You can charm them into not minding. If need be I’ll just call dibs. After all, I was here first.

-Little Tassie, as much as I would love to marry you, I have no idea who you are. Give me some time to read your old posts & I’ll get back to you. :smiley:

Now that I’ve done a Tassie search I’m wondering why a woman from Australia who throws nekkid pizza parties & drinks rum & cokes would be asking me to marry her.

I’m kind of far away. I’m straight (although my marriage to Crunchy Frog is obviously not enough of an indicator ;)). And I’m more of a burger, chilli cheese fries & sake bomb kind of girl.

What the hell does that mean?! :confused:
Is this yet another case of someone thinking I’m gay? What it is about me? Is it my hair? My mannerisms? My collection of Playgirl magazines?

If you will notice, I did include a winking smilie. We all know you are the most hetero-, hot & studly babe magnet on the boards. If you weren’t, they wouldn’t let you initiate all the newbies.

So, don’t get your panties in a knot.
(Those are yours, aren’t they? I thought we talked about your not borrowing my thongs…)

Yes. :wink:

I feel kind of insulted now. I want to crawl into a deep hole and stay there for a year (pending on how good your memory is).

Why did I ask you? I,m lonley :(. There doesn,t have to be any sex involved. But anyone who doesn,t mind having a strictly sexual cyber marriage, please jump in at any time :D.

::jumping in::

Hi there, good lookin’ :wink:

Crunchy, your harem is big enough. I have dibs on Tassie.:smiley:

[sub]Please?[/sub]

Well, I don’t think anyone can have dibs on another person. We’re dealing with a woman here, not arguing over who gets to ride shotgun.

(see, flyboy, that’s how you get the harem to grow, fake maturity and sensitivty in public, call dibs on them in private.)

How ya doin flyboy?

Now, I need a little info. Height, measurements and age please?

Or just mail me :smiley:

Jilted by Tassie! I’m heartbroken!

So anyway, little*bit, what were you doing in Vegas, are do you not want to discuss it on the boards?

I,m sorry Crunchy :(.

You already have three wives. Or two. I thought you were just being nice.

Now back to my hole I go.

First of all: sorry, little*bit, for the hijack. Second: you’re right, Crunchy. Clearly I have much to learn, and from whom better than the master? (Leave some of these fine ladies for the rest of us, whydontchya?) Any other pearls of wisdom you choose to cast down from your 10% club will be dearly appreciated. :slight_smile:
Lastly: Tassie, please don’t tell me you don’t know who I am! Now I’m heartbroken! :frowning: You have my picture, after all. But if you want that info I’ll be happy to supply it in my next email. :slight_smile:

[sub]Oh, and smart move jilting Crunchy. You deserve someone’s undivided attention! :D[/sub]

Are you kidding? After the emails (and the pics) you think I was just being nice? Here’s a little tip - and this goes for anyone who may be reading this - I am never just ‘being nice’. I am wholly self-absorbed and egocentric. I do nothing for the well-being of others. It’s all about me, baby. :smiley:

(How’s that for a charming introduction of oneself?)

Besides, I don’t think the two ladies in my sig line will want to stay virtually married to me after my shameless flirting here.

Now I feel GREAT!

I,m so sorry flyboy!

I know your email address.

But I guess with all of the other things on my mind I forgot your handel.

Off to my hole again.