Oh why must you make it so hard to take your tragedy seriously.

So I was going through reading the morning news online.

And the title of this story caught my eye.
Cow crashes through roof, kills sleeping Brazilian

I do my best to maintain an objective curiosity without snickering as I begin to read about the threat of flying cows. It becomes clear the are no flying cows or even catapulted cows, simply a cow who walked onto a roof and fell through. Thinking I am one simple paragraph away from making it through with a proper dignity. Then I come across this:

And all composure was lost. I am so glad that was cleared up, There is far too much negligent parenting these days, Raising kids simply as a sacrifice to the almighty falling cow.

Speaking of which, in the spirit of words like defenestration, there should be a word meaning “fallen on by cow” to simply these matters.

Cowabunga’d??

That’s snicker awful bwah hah hah!

I can’t help hearing this in the voice of one of Monty Python’s middle-aged women.

Well now I can’t either!

I don’t know. If it were an exploding cow, it would be a bos-a-nova.

When everyone refuses to socially interact with a Brazillian cow, it’s vaca-shun

Now I’m picturing a shaved cow.

It seems like it would be the sort of thing you’d expect to happen to Wiley Coyote.

This thread brings to mind a quotation of Mel Brooks: “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.”

Also by the grieving mom: "There’s no justice in the world.”

So the cow was exonerated of all wrongdoing and set free? A travesty of justice!

(Also, wherever I first saw/heard about this, I think they mentioned there had been several similar incidents. An epidemic of falling cows.)

Maybe it’s just me, but I found it mooving.

this is udderly unbelievable.

When she eats a hamburger will she say, “This time it’s personal!”?

Was it related to an Aztec cow?

Eagerly awaiting the release of Cownado.

Surely it’s going to be Cowvalanche. (Cowlapse?)

I think the victim’s family will try to milk this for all it’s worth.

Guys, c’mon. She’s got a legitimate beef.

Surely you mean it would be abominable. :stuck_out_tongue:

I herd it on the radio this morning.