4.01 Two Swords
4.02 The Lion and The Rose
4.03 Breaker of Chains
4.04 Oathkeeper
4.05 First of His Name
4.06 The Laws of Gods and Men
4.07 Mockingbird

Rules sticky

No posts? I have to say I was a bit bored by the episode. All the events seemed to unfold in a rote fashion. The only thing that made me perk up was Sansa’s testimony.

Reported for forum change. This will probably get more traffic back in Cafe Society.

I liked tonight’s episode. Sansa’s testimony was very good. Arya’s reaction to the death of Lysa and what that now means for The Hound was great. The much anticipated duel was good, but predictable. The Viper just couldn’t stop whatever silliness he was doing. Poor Tyrion. He knew it too.

Moving over to CS.

Are we to think that Sansa and Baelish… well, did it?
Her “I’m a villain now” outfit in her next scene was pretty amusing.

Arya’s laughing was great.

The duel was good, but predictable–and the Inigo Montoya jokes are just bolstered by his repetition of his mantra during the fight.
What happens if both combatants die. That would have been a nice twist. I’d assume Tywin could then justifiably send Tyrion to the wall.

I assume the opening with the whore burping the song was the show winking at the audience. They named the only two songs that exist in Westeros.

Poor Sir Friendzone…I suppose we won’t see him for awhile.

I like this show because any character can die or meet a bad turn. I don’t like it because so many characters have died, or, met a bad turn that there is nobody left to root for that I care about. The show is becoming pretty boring actually.

It needs a status quo change…which I hope is coming at the end of the season. The wall falls or Dany sails for Westeros or something crazy happens with Stannis.

So many feels

The red viper gets popped like a grape, talk about stealing defeat from the jaws of victory

Little finger looking at Sansa in a new light, and not a good one at that

Worm, dude may still have game

I wonder if vegas gave odds on the fight, just for shits and giggles

Declan

Sansa, once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. /YODA

Not sure which zone I’m in here. Would somebody please change the thread title to indicate the spoiler status?

I would guess that if these books or this show ever comes to a conclusion and if there ever is a winner to the GOT, Sansa could very well be the winner.

Tonight, she showed one of the best minds of all the characters on this show.

Sansa is about ten times smarter than Cersei IMHO.

I’d love to see her arrange for Cersei to be beheaded. I have no idea if that will ever happen. But I’d certainly enjoy seeing that.

If you are near Washington D.C. then you are in the Eastern Time Zone. But somehow I have the feeling that is not what you are wanting to know.

Can you explain what you want to know a little better please?

It seemed to me that this was the first time LF ever realized he was in a losing position and he did not know how to get the better of Sansa. She had gotten the better of him and it will be a very hard road to hoe for him to change things around.

Personally, I’d love to see Sansa take revenge for her father by turning the tables on LF and making him suffer a similar fate as did her father.

I’m surprised some of you thought the fight’s ultimate outcome was so predictable. I’m usually good at predicting the easily predictable, but I didn’t see that coming. I wasn’t sure who would win, and definitely not how, but if I were pressed to make a prediction, I would have thought Obi won. (heh)

Even up to the point his teeth were smashed and his eyes were popped, I still figured he *might *get his hand on a blade and slit Mountain’s throat, or something. Would’ve been an appropriately GoT-like outcome had Oberyn got his vengeance and saved Tyrion, but at the pretty heavy price of blindness and a hideous face for such a lover AND a fighter. A face they could’ve showed us now and then just to remind us of the brutality of the world and the show.

Man, if I was Tyrion, as soon as I saw the Mountain on his back, I’d have grabbed a blade and finished him myself! Now that would’ve been pretty badass… wonder if that’s against the rules?

He’s asking if it’s the spoiler thread or the no-spoilers thread.

This is the No Spoilers thread.

What?

Yeah, my bad, I’ve forgotten that a couple of times this year. This is the “books do not exist” thread, I’ll report for a fix.

Ya think?

Thanks for your help, Tim.

I’m confused about the significance of the Beetle discussion. It went on quite a long time but didn’t seem particularly clever or funny. What was it an analogy for? The fickleness of the gods and fate? The gods just crushing people seemingly at random, and everyone just sort of accepting it, while Tyrion tries to make sense of it? Not quite sure I understood that scene.