Boxers Vs Briefs vs Boxer Briefs

What do you wear and what do you prefer? I always worn boxers for a very long time. Use to wear briefs then wondered why in the world i ever did that.
I have never worn boxer briefs. How do they feel and are they comfortable? Did you wear them and never went back to boxers?
However aren’t boxer briefs similar to briefs in theres not much air down there though which isn’t good? Im also curious but do most of you wear boxers normally but if you work out or some other activity, u then wear boxer briefs?
Also i read boxers look sloppy for guys. Do you agree/disagree with that? I never worn boxer briefs but they do look very clean if you will compared to boxers.

Boxer briefs all the way.
The boys need coddling.

I’m a boxer-briefs man all the way.

Grew up as a kid in tighty-whitey briefs, until I grew up and realized how uncomfortable they were!

Briefly (heh he) tried boxers, but they sucked. As Cosmo Kramer said, “my boys need a home!”

Now, I wear boxer-briefs. They are the perfect compromise between support and comfort.

None of the above usually, boxer briefs when needed.

When I was in the Navy (20 years) I wore boxers. I now wear briefs. Batman under roos are my garment of choice!

Whatever works for you. I’ve always worn boxers. I tried boxer briefs and they were the most uncomfortable thing ever. It might be ok if there was a small left and right pouch for each of the boys, but it’s a flat panel across everything. I guess people call that support and can’t live without it, to me it feels like wearing a diaper. Or what I imagine wearing a diaper feels like anyway

Boxers only.

Briefs are confining and boxer briefs drive me nuts feeling them hugging my thighs. I get bad feelings just thinking about it.

Briefs. I like support.

Grew up w/ briefs; transitioned to boxers sometime in undergrad. Can’t see the appeal of boxer briefs, as they seem to combine all of the worst elements of both boxers and briefs, but a lot of folks seem to like them, and they have the reputation of being the “sexiest” choice in mens’ undies. shrugs Different strokes, I guess–people insist on calling jock straps sexy as well.

Boxer briefs on golf days. Regular boxers on non-golfing days.

What people?

On the rare occasion I’m unfortunate enough to glance over and some guy in the locker room is wearing a jockstrap, my first thought is, “Poor bastard. Disabled in a tragic crotch accident.”

Briefs generally, though I do have some boxer-briefs and like them, too.

Does anyone feel uncomfortable working out or playing sports while wearing boxers? Im curuios if anyone here always wear boxers 100% of the time and never had a problem with it.
I personally like wearing boxers but it seems that more guys wear boxer briefs and its something i never tried so curious about it.
They do look comfortable a bit and more gentlemen… do you agree/disagree on that? Example if i see a person wearing a dress shirt with nice pants… i imagine very few of them wear boxers and wear boxer briefs instead. Would u say that is accurate?

I’d rather go commando than wear boxers. Ungainly and worthless like wearing shorts under my pants.

I have worn boxers 100% of the time and it was great. Back when I was in the Army and running all the time, it wasn’t a problem. I mix boxers and boxer briefs now, because my wife buys most of my underwear and she prefers boxer briefs. I don’t mind too much either way. I may even go back to briefs, just because I can’t find a pair of loose-fitting pants anymore and my boxers get bunched up occasionally. My preference, if this were a topic that mattered to me much at all, would be regular boxers and loose enough pants for them to hang freely in. But maybe I just need to lose a few pounds. :slight_smile:

Boxer briefs. Someone said they combine the worst of both, I think they combine the best of both. Boxers are uncomfortable because they have a tendency to either bunch up or ride up, they also offer no support, which isn’t so bad for a day in the office or around the house, but is awful when doing anything active. Briefs provide support, but in fact have a way of providing too much of it, they’re particularly uncomfortable in where they terminate. I feel like boxer briefs solve these issues. They provide a level of support, which boxers do not, but not as much as briefs. They don’t bunch up like boxers or ride up like briefs because that’s part of the function of the extensions down the thigh.

That all said, I could see prefering boxers just for laying around the house, but frankly a somewhat worn in pair of boxer briefs that fit a bit looser can do that too. Similarly, I could see prefering briefs where support is more important than comfort, like sports, particularly anything involving a lot of running, but really, if it’s that much of an issue, there’s better options.

**Boxers Vs Briefs vs Boxer Briefs

What do you wear and what do you prefer?**

Depends.

Regards,
Shodan

:smiley:

Boxers are fine for non-athletic activities but for the most part I am a boxer brief type of person. I like having the extra curricular movement reduced.

I could have written this. Cotton wicks away moisture, and boxers don’t provide necessary support.