Ask The Not A Guy

Well, sheesh, everyone seems to have their own Q&A here except for us female types. Ask The Gay Guy, Ask The Muslim Guy, Ask The Alaskan Guy, Ask The Atheist Guy, Ask The Guy With The Remote Control And Milk Mustache…

So. I present myself as an Authority on all things Not Guy. Go ahead, ask me anything.

What is so freakin’ hard about putting the toilet seat up when you’re finished?

Don’t be ridiculous. If we put the seat up, no one would be able to see the pretty ruffled carpet thing we bought especially for the lid.

What’s so freakin’ hard about putting down when you’re finished?

:smiley:

Sounds fine to me. Why don’t I just save some time and leave it down? :slight_smile:

Next question: When the revolution finally comes, will you keep in mind the fact that I do windows and can diaper a baby with one hand?

Czarcasm, when the revolution comes you just remember that I don’t care if you never “do windows” and I don’t have anyone in my life that needs their diaper changed. :wink:

Well, that was no fun. He fell right over.

So it’s o.k. with you if I leave the toilet seat down?!? That’s gonna save me a lot of time. Wait until I tell the other guys-they’re going to name a holiday after me!

Whats it like not being a guy?

Is it better being a non-guy or being a guy?

I support Czarcasm Day, I didn’t realise they didn’t mind either way.

On a slightly less comical note, Czarcasm, you might be interested to know that I have actually solved this problem in my house. And no, I do not force my husband to sit, or do anything unmanly like that.

I have a urinal in my house. Honest. This has solved OH so many arguments. I get a clean, pretty potty with matching everything, and he gets to piss like a REAL man.

What are the top ten things you love about being a woman, and what are the top ten things that you dislike about being a woman?

Or, What is so freakin’ hard about putting the toilet seat before when you start? :smiley:

LifeOnWry YOU may have thought your last post was on a “less comical” track, but it cracked me up.

Really? A urinal? In your house? What a great idea. Maybe we could put in one of those long urinal troughs so several guys could man-piss at the same time! :smiley:

Steam-crossing at home? Cool!

Dear Not A Guy:

You are doubtless aware that we guys have countless names for the female nether regions. What do you females call this area when you talk to each other?

Curious in Cincinnati

Dear Not A Guy:

If you’re on a crowded mass-transit vehicle, does you decision to use your arm as a breast-shield depend on how cute the guy is that your breasts keep bumping into?

Curious in Chicago

You want the cat drinking out of the toilet?

Actually, a surprising number of houses have just that. I believe you women-folk refer to it as a bathtub.

Wolfman - That big urinal is actually for bathing? I always thought the flexible hose attachment was for rinsing it down when you were done. I guess that the fact it has multiple settings should have clued me in to the fact it had another purpose…

Urinal, schmurinal. Everybody knows that real men piss in their front yard, thus marking their territory as they have done for aeons.

Why not just take the toilet seat off if it’s going to cause so much argument?