Ask the guy with all the answers

Dear Answer Man,

I don’t know if you know all the answers or not, but just to be safe, I’ll give you $20 to STFU right now.

Just in case, you know.

I knew the answer before and in spite of your reply.

I may have to chip in on Dag Otto’s offer. :slight_smile:

Who shot first, Greedo or Han?

Why do fools fall in love?

Well, Gozu seems to have passed out for the moment (Let this be a warning to you, kids: hookers or blow. And drink your milk!) so I’ve appropriated his position. I shall now dispense with some answers.

Mr. the Cynic, after careful consideration of your question, the answer is 17 mpg.

koeeoaddi! Barato! Nikto! Er… I mean, because light passing through the atmosphere is bent (refracted) by small particles floating in the air, like water droplets. Blue light, having the shortest wavelength, is refracted more than other wavelengths because it interacts with more particles. So everywhere you look you see lots of blue light waves coming from that direction, but relatively fewer of the other wavelengths (colors) of light.

Why is it, when someone insults me, I can only think of a good comeback two hours later…?

Will your answer to this question be some form of negative?

I don’t see why not.

Moved from IMHO to MPSIMS.

And I knew you knew the answer, which is why I meticulously set my mind trap and lured you with my flipping “Check IMDB.com” comment KNOWING FULL WELL that you expected me to do so. Blinded by your apparent petty triumph, You laid down your cards and, in that moment of vulnerability, I sew the seeds of wisdom within you.

Sometimes, having all the answers means one knows when not to give one.

Why, Greedo of course! Han, being a kind mercenary with a heart of gold only ever shoots in self-defense. And even then, he cries on the inside. I thought Gearge Lucas made that abundantly clear in all his remakes.

J/K. Han will always shoot first in our hearts.

Because love is there for them to fall in. Fools fall in all kinds of things. That’s why they are fools.

It’s because you are not a very gifted person :frowning:

Do not despair yet. Regular training can help you. All you have to do is have insulting bouts with people on a daily basis. You can practice on telemarketers, sales associates, spouses, children in the neighbourhood, pets of all kinds (preferably parrots) as well as yourself. Simply mutter insults under your breath constantly and try to come up with good rebukes.

If you keep at this for a few years, I am confident you can cut your come back time by up to an hour!

Yes, it will absolutely be.

Tip of the day:*Never put salt in the sugar as a prank. By the next breakfast, you may forget about it and start drinking funky tasting milk or coffee. This may go on for weeks before you realize you’ve just pranked yourself. Remember: When pouring salt into sugar, always do it at someone else’s house. *

I’ll bet it always does.
Why should I waste any time thinking of a good question when I can just ask you? What is the best question you could get, oh exalted one?

May I field this one? What is wrong with you is that you’re a frickin’ idiot. See? There is no cure.

Oh, GWATA:

Should I pop this thing that’s growing on my foot?

• Warming up the drill and carefully selecting just the right dental pick *

Of course, Gozu, but what I want to know is…Is. It. Safe?

Why ?

Why do good things happen to bad people?